Evangeline Lilly Recalls Farting in Passenger's Face as Flight Attendant
Evangeline Lilly once took a stinky revenge on a man who had been rude to her. Recalling her days as a flight attendant while promoting "Real Steel" on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", the former "Lost" star gave an account of the time she intentionally farted in a passenger's face.
Having said that flight attendant has power over people's flight experience, the 32-year-old proved her point by sharing, "One time there was this guy who was really awful to me, and I was really struggling that day, because I had really bad gas." She added, "And as a flight attendant, you don't let that go when you're on a plane."
The former girlfriend of Dominic Monaghan continued on to tell host Jay Leno and the audience during the Monday, October 3 interview, "So this guy got under my skin to the point that finally I decided to save it all up, and when I was walking past him and when I got to row 48... I let it rip, right in his face."
Before she made her big break in television, Evangeline worked as a flight attendant for Royal Airlines. She told David Letterman in 2007 that it was "the worst job" she ever had. "That job has no redeeming qualities," she explained at the time. "I didn't like the people. I didn't like the destinations. I didn't like the recycled air, the crappy food."
More Evangeline Lilly News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'