Evangeline Lilly Recalls Farting in Passenger's Face as Flight Attendant
Evangeline Lilly once took a stinky revenge on a man who had been rude to her. Recalling her days as a flight attendant while promoting "Real Steel" on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", the former "Lost" star gave an account of the time she intentionally farted in a passenger's face.
Having said that flight attendant has power over people's flight experience, the 32-year-old proved her point by sharing, "One time there was this guy who was really awful to me, and I was really struggling that day, because I had really bad gas." She added, "And as a flight attendant, you don't let that go when you're on a plane."
The former girlfriend of Dominic Monaghan continued on to tell host Jay Leno and the audience during the Monday, October 3 interview, "So this guy got under my skin to the point that finally I decided to save it all up, and when I was walking past him and when I got to row 48... I let it rip, right in his face."
Before she made her big break in television, Evangeline worked as a flight attendant for Royal Airlines. She told David Letterman in 2007 that it was "the worst job" she ever had. "That job has no redeeming qualities," she explained at the time. "I didn't like the people. I didn't like the destinations. I didn't like the recycled air, the crappy food."
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards