Evangeline Lilly Recalls Farting in Passenger's Face as Flight Attendant
Evangeline Lilly once took a stinky revenge on a man who had been rude to her. Recalling her days as a flight attendant while promoting "Real Steel" on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", the former "Lost" star gave an account of the time she intentionally farted in a passenger's face.
Having said that flight attendant has power over people's flight experience, the 32-year-old proved her point by sharing, "One time there was this guy who was really awful to me, and I was really struggling that day, because I had really bad gas." She added, "And as a flight attendant, you don't let that go when you're on a plane."
The former girlfriend of Dominic Monaghan continued on to tell host Jay Leno and the audience during the Monday, October 3 interview, "So this guy got under my skin to the point that finally I decided to save it all up, and when I was walking past him and when I got to row 48... I let it rip, right in his face."
Before she made her big break in television, Evangeline worked as a flight attendant for Royal Airlines. She told David Letterman in 2007 that it was "the worst job" she ever had. "That job has no redeeming qualities," she explained at the time. "I didn't like the people. I didn't like the destinations. I didn't like the recycled air, the crappy food."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones