First Look at 'Buffy' Reunion on 'Supernatural'
The CW has given a sneak peek to a "Supernatural" episode featuring "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alums, James Marsters and Charisma Carpenter. The Spike depicter on the 1990s Sarah Michelle Gellar-starring series is seen standing calmly while his on-screen spouse looks fierce as if she is ready to attack something.
In the episode titled "Shut Up, Dr. Phil", Masters will portray a successful man whose life is turned upside down now that he's pissed off his witch wife. "Charisma plays a very powerful witch," executive producer Sera Gamble teased. "In the episode, she starts throwing her power around because she and her husband are in the middle of a contentious divorce."
The episode will air on Friday, October 21. When the couple's marriage issues endanger the whole town, the Winchester boys will approach the husband to see if he can help stop death from taking more victims.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip