First Look at 'Buffy' Reunion on 'Supernatural'
The CW has given a sneak peek to a "Supernatural" episode featuring "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alums, James Marsters and Charisma Carpenter. The Spike depicter on the 1990s Sarah Michelle Gellar-starring series is seen standing calmly while his on-screen spouse looks fierce as if she is ready to attack something.
In the episode titled "Shut Up, Dr. Phil", Masters will portray a successful man whose life is turned upside down now that he's pissed off his witch wife. "Charisma plays a very powerful witch," executive producer Sera Gamble teased. "In the episode, she starts throwing her power around because she and her husband are in the middle of a contentious divorce."
The episode will air on Friday, October 21. When the couple's marriage issues endanger the whole town, the Winchester boys will approach the husband to see if he can help stop death from taking more victims.
More Supernatural News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera