First Look at 'Buffy' Reunion on 'Supernatural'
The CW has given a sneak peek to a "Supernatural" episode featuring "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alums, James Marsters and Charisma Carpenter. The Spike depicter on the 1990s Sarah Michelle Gellar-starring series is seen standing calmly while his on-screen spouse looks fierce as if she is ready to attack something.
In the episode titled "Shut Up, Dr. Phil", Masters will portray a successful man whose life is turned upside down now that he's pissed off his witch wife. "Charisma plays a very powerful witch," executive producer Sera Gamble teased. "In the episode, she starts throwing her power around because she and her husband are in the middle of a contentious divorce."
The episode will air on Friday, October 21. When the couple's marriage issues endanger the whole town, the Winchester boys will approach the husband to see if he can help stop death from taking more victims.
More Supernatural News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio