First Look at 'Buffy' Reunion on 'Supernatural'
The CW has given a sneak peek to a "Supernatural" episode featuring "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alums, James Marsters and Charisma Carpenter. The Spike depicter on the 1990s Sarah Michelle Gellar-starring series is seen standing calmly while his on-screen spouse looks fierce as if she is ready to attack something.
In the episode titled "Shut Up, Dr. Phil", Masters will portray a successful man whose life is turned upside down now that he's pissed off his witch wife. "Charisma plays a very powerful witch," executive producer Sera Gamble teased. "In the episode, she starts throwing her power around because she and her husband are in the middle of a contentious divorce."
The episode will air on Friday, October 21. When the couple's marriage issues endanger the whole town, the Winchester boys will approach the husband to see if he can help stop death from taking more victims.
More Supernatural News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics