First Look at 'Buffy' Reunion on 'Supernatural'
The CW has given a sneak peek to a "Supernatural" episode featuring "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alums, James Marsters and Charisma Carpenter. The Spike depicter on the 1990s Sarah Michelle Gellar-starring series is seen standing calmly while his on-screen spouse looks fierce as if she is ready to attack something.
In the episode titled "Shut Up, Dr. Phil", Masters will portray a successful man whose life is turned upside down now that he's pissed off his witch wife. "Charisma plays a very powerful witch," executive producer Sera Gamble teased. "In the episode, she starts throwing her power around because she and her husband are in the middle of a contentious divorce."
The episode will air on Friday, October 21. When the couple's marriage issues endanger the whole town, the Winchester boys will approach the husband to see if he can help stop death from taking more victims.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle