Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Renew Vows Nearly Two Months After Wedding
It hasn't been two months since Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries tied the knot, but they already got a chance to renew their vows. When stopping by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Tuesday, October 4 for an interview airing Wednesday, the couple went through a mock wedding with host Ellen DeGeneres serving as the officiant.
Beside playing along with the host, Kim and Kris also made time to share details of their August wedding. During the chat, the newlyweds were asked about what they would do differently about the wedding, and according to E! Online, the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star said she'd elope.
Responding to Kim's revelation, Ellen said she would vote for a longer after party. That led the 30-year-old reality star to confess, "I would say longer after party, but I was so crazy for an entire month...I literally I went crazy." She went on to admit, "It was so stressful."
Also on Tuesday, Kim and Kris headed to "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" for an interview as a married couple. About it, Kim tweeted, "Just finished my 1st interview ever with my hubby @KrisHumphries on Jay Leno! You guys have to tune in tonight to watch!" She also took to her official blog to share backstage picture with Jay Leno.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory