Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Renew Vows Nearly Two Months After Wedding
It hasn't been two months since Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries tied the knot, but they already got a chance to renew their vows. When stopping by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Tuesday, October 4 for an interview airing Wednesday, the couple went through a mock wedding with host Ellen DeGeneres serving as the officiant.
Beside playing along with the host, Kim and Kris also made time to share details of their August wedding. During the chat, the newlyweds were asked about what they would do differently about the wedding, and according to E! Online, the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star said she'd elope.
Responding to Kim's revelation, Ellen said she would vote for a longer after party. That led the 30-year-old reality star to confess, "I would say longer after party, but I was so crazy for an entire month...I literally I went crazy." She went on to admit, "It was so stressful."
Also on Tuesday, Kim and Kris headed to "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" for an interview as a married couple. About it, Kim tweeted, "Just finished my 1st interview ever with my hubby @KrisHumphries on Jay Leno! You guys have to tune in tonight to watch!" She also took to her official blog to share backstage picture with Jay Leno.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd