Taylor Swift Writes a Song 'About Moving On' for Her Next Album
Taylor Swift has dished on a few tidbits about her next studio installment. In a recent interview with the New Yorker, the 21-year-old country/pop singer revealed that she had written about 10 songs for the upcoming effort which is recorded to follow up her No. 1 album "Speak Now".
Teasing what to expect from her new music, Taylor said, "They're sad? If I'm being honest." The blonde beauty, who is famous for writing songs about her personal experiences, mentioned one particular track she most recently penned, saying it's "about moving on." She added, "I write songs, and my voice is just a way to get those lyrics across."
Beside giving info about the new album, the New Yorker also recalled the time when Taylor went to The Met's Costume Gala with its writer Lizzie Widdicombe and ran into Kanye West. The "Mean" singer reportedly froze and didn't know what to do when she saw the rapper standing by the door.
"Swift hesitated for a second, and then realizing that there was no time to wait for advice, continued walking up the stairs toward West. As she neared the door, he held a hand out, and they exchanged a studiedly casual 'down low' high five. When it was over Swift stopped just inside the museum, looking giddy."
The Grammy-winning singer, however, didn't make any comment about what just happened. Instead, she said, "I'm so glad I didn't bring a purse this year!"
More Taylor Swift News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show