Taylor Swift Writes a Song 'About Moving On' for Her Next Album
Taylor Swift has dished on a few tidbits about her next studio installment. In a recent interview with the New Yorker, the 21-year-old country/pop singer revealed that she had written about 10 songs for the upcoming effort which is recorded to follow up her No. 1 album "Speak Now".
Teasing what to expect from her new music, Taylor said, "They're sad? If I'm being honest." The blonde beauty, who is famous for writing songs about her personal experiences, mentioned one particular track she most recently penned, saying it's "about moving on." She added, "I write songs, and my voice is just a way to get those lyrics across."
Beside giving info about the new album, the New Yorker also recalled the time when Taylor went to The Met's Costume Gala with its writer Lizzie Widdicombe and ran into Kanye West. The "Mean" singer reportedly froze and didn't know what to do when she saw the rapper standing by the door.
"Swift hesitated for a second, and then realizing that there was no time to wait for advice, continued walking up the stairs toward West. As she neared the door, he held a hand out, and they exchanged a studiedly casual 'down low' high five. When it was over Swift stopped just inside the museum, looking giddy."
The Grammy-winning singer, however, didn't make any comment about what just happened. Instead, she said, "I'm so glad I didn't bring a purse this year!"
More Taylor Swift News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video