Taylor Swift Writes a Song 'About Moving On' for Her Next Album
Taylor Swift has dished on a few tidbits about her next studio installment. In a recent interview with the New Yorker, the 21-year-old country/pop singer revealed that she had written about 10 songs for the upcoming effort which is recorded to follow up her No. 1 album "Speak Now".
Teasing what to expect from her new music, Taylor said, "They're sad? If I'm being honest." The blonde beauty, who is famous for writing songs about her personal experiences, mentioned one particular track she most recently penned, saying it's "about moving on." She added, "I write songs, and my voice is just a way to get those lyrics across."
Beside giving info about the new album, the New Yorker also recalled the time when Taylor went to The Met's Costume Gala with its writer Lizzie Widdicombe and ran into Kanye West. The "Mean" singer reportedly froze and didn't know what to do when she saw the rapper standing by the door.
"Swift hesitated for a second, and then realizing that there was no time to wait for advice, continued walking up the stairs toward West. As she neared the door, he held a hand out, and they exchanged a studiedly casual 'down low' high five. When it was over Swift stopped just inside the museum, looking giddy."
The Grammy-winning singer, however, didn't make any comment about what just happened. Instead, she said, "I'm so glad I didn't bring a purse this year!"
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star