First Five District Seals in 'The Hunger Games' Unveiled
Official posters for some of the Districts in highly anticipated movie "The Hunger Games" have been unveiled. Through an official "District 2 PN" Facebook page, Lionsgate Films has released seal symbols for the first five from the twelve districts in Panem, the dystopian world in the story.
The newly release pictures include District 2-Masony, District 7-Lumber, District 8-Textiles, District 9-Grain and District 12-Mining. The last one is the hometown of lead heroine Katniss Everdeen. Each of the districts is responsible for a certain job and is represented in their own way of leading.
"Hunger Games", which is based on the best-selling novel by Suzzane Collins, revolves around Katniss. After volunteering to replace her sister in a fight-to-the-death live televised games, the teenager is forced to make choices that weigh survival against humanity and life against love in order to win the games and return home.
Directed by Gary Ross, the movie is set to arrive in U.S. theaters on March 23, 2012. Jennifer Lawrence portrays the brave Katniss. She is joined by Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson who star as her friends Gale Hawthorne and Peeta Mellark respectively. Meanwhile, a sequel, titled "Catching Fire", is due for release during the Thanksgiving weekend on November 22, 2013.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson