Official Version of Kelly Clarkson's 'What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)'
Kelly Clarkson's latest song "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)" has officially been made available for fans' listening pleasure. The track is taken from her upcoming studio album called "Stronger" which is coming out October 24 in the United States.
"I heard that some versions of 'What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)' started showing up online," Kelly tweets. "I want you to hear the real thing! Check it out!" In the song, she belts out empowerment lyrics, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger/ Stand a little taller/ Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone."
The song has leaked since July this year along with two more never-before-heard tunes "I Forgive You" and "Dumb + Dumb = U". Instead of wailing over the leaks, Kelly said back then, "No point in getting angry because there's nothing I can do so I hope y'all like the music."
Although she didn't throw tantrum, it doesn't mean that Kelly was not upset. In an interview with EW a few weeks later, she said, "Oh my God, have you ever been robbed? I have. I've been physically robbed a couple of times, but this is much worse."
Audio stream of Kelly Clarkson's "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)"
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked