Official Version of Kelly Clarkson's 'What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)'
Kelly Clarkson's latest song "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)" has officially been made available for fans' listening pleasure. The track is taken from her upcoming studio album called "Stronger" which is coming out October 24 in the United States.
"I heard that some versions of 'What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)' started showing up online," Kelly tweets. "I want you to hear the real thing! Check it out!" In the song, she belts out empowerment lyrics, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger/ Stand a little taller/ Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone."
The song has leaked since July this year along with two more never-before-heard tunes "I Forgive You" and "Dumb + Dumb = U". Instead of wailing over the leaks, Kelly said back then, "No point in getting angry because there's nothing I can do so I hope y'all like the music."
Although she didn't throw tantrum, it doesn't mean that Kelly was not upset. In an interview with EW a few weeks later, she said, "Oh my God, have you ever been robbed? I have. I've been physically robbed a couple of times, but this is much worse."
Audio stream of Kelly Clarkson's "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)"
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard