Official Version of Kelly Clarkson's 'What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)'
Kelly Clarkson's latest song "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)" has officially been made available for fans' listening pleasure. The track is taken from her upcoming studio album called "Stronger" which is coming out October 24 in the United States.
"I heard that some versions of 'What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)' started showing up online," Kelly tweets. "I want you to hear the real thing! Check it out!" In the song, she belts out empowerment lyrics, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger/ Stand a little taller/ Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone."
The song has leaked since July this year along with two more never-before-heard tunes "I Forgive You" and "Dumb + Dumb = U". Instead of wailing over the leaks, Kelly said back then, "No point in getting angry because there's nothing I can do so I hope y'all like the music."
Although she didn't throw tantrum, it doesn't mean that Kelly was not upset. In an interview with EW a few weeks later, she said, "Oh my God, have you ever been robbed? I have. I've been physically robbed a couple of times, but this is much worse."
Audio stream of Kelly Clarkson's "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)"
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'