Official Version of Kelly Clarkson's 'What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)'
Kelly Clarkson's latest song "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)" has officially been made available for fans' listening pleasure. The track is taken from her upcoming studio album called "Stronger" which is coming out October 24 in the United States.
"I heard that some versions of 'What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)' started showing up online," Kelly tweets. "I want you to hear the real thing! Check it out!" In the song, she belts out empowerment lyrics, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger/ Stand a little taller/ Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone."
The song has leaked since July this year along with two more never-before-heard tunes "I Forgive You" and "Dumb + Dumb = U". Instead of wailing over the leaks, Kelly said back then, "No point in getting angry because there's nothing I can do so I hope y'all like the music."
Although she didn't throw tantrum, it doesn't mean that Kelly was not upset. In an interview with EW a few weeks later, she said, "Oh my God, have you ever been robbed? I have. I've been physically robbed a couple of times, but this is much worse."
Audio stream of Kelly Clarkson's "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)"
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes