Milla Jovovich and Orlando Bloom Stun at 'The Three Musketeers' U.K. Premiere
Milla Jovovich and Orlando Bloom brought their charm to the red carpet of "The Three Musketeers" U.K. premiere. Both the "Resident Evil" actress the former "Pirates of Caribbean" actor became the center of attention at the event that took place at west London's Westfield shopping center on Tuesday evening, October 4.
Jovovich glammed up in a split-to-the-thigh Salvatore Ferragamo gown. She flaunted her retro look in the black and metallic ensemble that she paired with Christian Louboutin sky-high peep-toe and a silver miniaudiere. The Ukrainian starlet was joined by her beloved husband Paul W.S. Anderson, who directed the adventure movie.
Bloom, meanwhile, oozed his masculinity in a black suit and a white shirt. On the red carpet, he shared to reporters that he was inspired by David Bowie and Mick Jagger when portraying his character, Duke of Buckingham. "Paul wanted us to base these characters on rock stars which kind of gives you a flavour of what feel we wanted for the film," so the husband of Miranda Kerr said.
Other co-stars spotted at the special screening were Logan Lerman, Ray Stevenson, Luke Evans and Matthew Macfadyen. All of the other male cast members looked dapper in their black suits as they posed together with Jovovich, Bloom and Anderson for the photographers.
The special screening additionally attracted a number of celebrity guests. Gemma Merna looked sexy in a transparent blouse and pencil skirt combination, while Keeley Hawes, who came to support her husband MacFayden, looked simple but chic in a red mini dress. Also present that night were Chloe Sims, Frankie Essex and British band Take That, who contribute to a soundtrack for the movie.
"The Three Musketeers" follows D'Artagnan who reunites Athos, Porthos and Aramis to defeat the evil Cardinal Richlieu, Duke of Buckingham and the treacherous Milady de Winter. Lerman stars as the hot-headed D'Artagnan, with Macfadyen, Stevenson and Evans portraying the other three heroes. Christoph Waltz, meanwhile, plays the villainous Cardinal Richelieu. The film will open in the U.K. and French on October 12, and in U.S. theaters on October 21.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose