'Glee' 3.04 Promo: Quinn and Puck Occupied With Their Baby
"Glee" is taking a month break after airing the October 4 episode, but will return with more dramas in November. A sneak peek for the upcoming outing hints that Quinn and Puck are going to embrace parenthood, at least for one episode.
The promo gives a look at Quinn and Puck who are busy handling their crying baby although the little girl has been adopted by Rachel's mother Shelby Corcoran. In a heartfelt conversation, Puck is additionally seen offering Shelby his support in case she needs any help.
Also joining forces on the musical series are Will Schuester and Burt Hummel. They make use of their alliance to fight against Sue, who handles it with a threat to Kurt's father, particularly his articial heart.
Titled "Pot O' Gold", the fourth episode of "Glee" season 3 will air Tuesday, November 1 at 8/7c on FOX. It will mark the first appearance of "The Glee Project" winner Damian McGinty on the show. The 19-year-old will play an Irish exchange student named Rory Flanagan who stays with Brittany's family.
In another news, "Glee" cast namely Lea Michele, Jayma Mays and Chris Colfer recently supported the premiere party of "American Horror Story", which was held in Hollywood on Monday, October 3. Created by the man behind the hit musical series, the new FX show is going to debut Wednesday, October 5 at 10 P.M.
"Glee" cast at "American Horror Story" premiere:
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'