'Glee' 3.04 Promo: Quinn and Puck Occupied With Their Baby
"Glee" is taking a month break after airing the October 4 episode, but will return with more dramas in November. A sneak peek for the upcoming outing hints that Quinn and Puck are going to embrace parenthood, at least for one episode.
The promo gives a look at Quinn and Puck who are busy handling their crying baby although the little girl has been adopted by Rachel's mother Shelby Corcoran. In a heartfelt conversation, Puck is additionally seen offering Shelby his support in case she needs any help.
Also joining forces on the musical series are Will Schuester and Burt Hummel. They make use of their alliance to fight against Sue, who handles it with a threat to Kurt's father, particularly his articial heart.
Titled "Pot O' Gold", the fourth episode of "Glee" season 3 will air Tuesday, November 1 at 8/7c on FOX. It will mark the first appearance of "The Glee Project" winner Damian McGinty on the show. The 19-year-old will play an Irish exchange student named Rory Flanagan who stays with Brittany's family.
In another news, "Glee" cast namely Lea Michele, Jayma Mays and Chris Colfer recently supported the premiere party of "American Horror Story", which was held in Hollywood on Monday, October 3. Created by the man behind the hit musical series, the new FX show is going to debut Wednesday, October 5 at 10 P.M.
"Glee" cast at "American Horror Story" premiere:
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'