David Arquette Squashed Possible Reconciliation With Courteney Cox
Even though Courteney Cox has been cheering on him as he competed on "Dancing With the Stars", David Arquette rules out a possible reconciliation. Speaking to Access Hollywood after the Monday, October 3 night show, the "Scream 4" actor said, "We love each other with all our hearts, but it's a difficult situation."
"It comes down to compatibility, and it comes down to how you make each other feel about certain things. Though we love each other and we love to laugh and have a great time, it's difficult," explained the 40-year-old further. Still, he did note that he and his estranged wife are "pretty much in the friend zone" now.
During the chat, the younger brother of Patricia Arquette also revealed that he and Courteney didn't hide their marital status to their 7-year-old daughter, Coco. "Kids know everything, they know a lot. They feel it, they sense it," he said. "I was really honest with her throughout the whole experience. There's not much we don't communicate about - all of us."
David and Courteney announced their separation in October 2010 after 11 years of marriage. "We have agreed to a trial separation that dates back for some time," they said in a joint statement at the time. "The reason for this separation is to better understand ourselves and the qualities we need in a partner and for our marriage."
Back in July 2011, David was spotted chatting and dancing with Christina McLarty at San Diego Comic-Con. The actor confirmed to Howard Stern in late September that he is indeed dating Joe Francis' ex-wife. Speaking of the relationship after "DWTS" show on October 3, he told PEOPLE, "We're very honest. I'm very honest [with her] about myself and what I'm doing."
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?