Tiger Woods' Former Mistress Rachel Uchitel Confirms Marriage
Rachel Uchitel, who got famous for being the first woman to reveal Tiger Woods' affairs, is now a married woman. She got hitched to football player-turns-businessman Matt Hahn at the Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas on Sunday, October 1 in front of 12 friends.
Uchitel and Hahn got the marriage license on Sunday night and filed it with the court in Clark County, Nevada the next day at 8:58 A.M. "We are really happy and feel extremely fortunate to have one another," she said in a statement to several online medias.
The couple has been living together in San Francisco for several months. At 36, Uchitel is 10 years his senior.
Uchitel was once married to her childhood friend Steven Ehrenkranz in 2004 but it only lasted four months. She was then engaged to investment banker James Andrew O'Grady, who was killed on September 11, 2001 tragedy.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show