Tiger Woods' Former Mistress Rachel Uchitel Confirms Marriage
Rachel Uchitel, who got famous for being the first woman to reveal Tiger Woods' affairs, is now a married woman. She got hitched to football player-turns-businessman Matt Hahn at the Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas on Sunday, October 1 in front of 12 friends.
Uchitel and Hahn got the marriage license on Sunday night and filed it with the court in Clark County, Nevada the next day at 8:58 A.M. "We are really happy and feel extremely fortunate to have one another," she said in a statement to several online medias.
The couple has been living together in San Francisco for several months. At 36, Uchitel is 10 years his senior.
Uchitel was once married to her childhood friend Steven Ehrenkranz in 2004 but it only lasted four months. She was then engaged to investment banker James Andrew O'Grady, who was killed on September 11, 2001 tragedy.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle