Tiger Woods' Former Mistress Rachel Uchitel Confirms Marriage
Rachel Uchitel, who got famous for being the first woman to reveal Tiger Woods' affairs, is now a married woman. She got hitched to football player-turns-businessman Matt Hahn at the Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas on Sunday, October 1 in front of 12 friends.
Uchitel and Hahn got the marriage license on Sunday night and filed it with the court in Clark County, Nevada the next day at 8:58 A.M. "We are really happy and feel extremely fortunate to have one another," she said in a statement to several online medias.
The couple has been living together in San Francisco for several months. At 36, Uchitel is 10 years his senior.
Uchitel was once married to her childhood friend Steven Ehrenkranz in 2004 but it only lasted four months. She was then engaged to investment banker James Andrew O'Grady, who was killed on September 11, 2001 tragedy.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune