Tiger Woods' Former Mistress Rachel Uchitel Confirms Marriage
Rachel Uchitel, who got famous for being the first woman to reveal Tiger Woods' affairs, is now a married woman. She got hitched to football player-turns-businessman Matt Hahn at the Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas on Sunday, October 1 in front of 12 friends.
Uchitel and Hahn got the marriage license on Sunday night and filed it with the court in Clark County, Nevada the next day at 8:58 A.M. "We are really happy and feel extremely fortunate to have one another," she said in a statement to several online medias.
The couple has been living together in San Francisco for several months. At 36, Uchitel is 10 years his senior.
Uchitel was once married to her childhood friend Steven Ehrenkranz in 2004 but it only lasted four months. She was then engaged to investment banker James Andrew O'Grady, who was killed on September 11, 2001 tragedy.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers