Tiger Woods' Former Mistress Rachel Uchitel Confirms Marriage
Rachel Uchitel, who got famous for being the first woman to reveal Tiger Woods' affairs, is now a married woman. She got hitched to football player-turns-businessman Matt Hahn at the Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas on Sunday, October 1 in front of 12 friends.
Uchitel and Hahn got the marriage license on Sunday night and filed it with the court in Clark County, Nevada the next day at 8:58 A.M. "We are really happy and feel extremely fortunate to have one another," she said in a statement to several online medias.
The couple has been living together in San Francisco for several months. At 36, Uchitel is 10 years his senior.
Uchitel was once married to her childhood friend Steven Ehrenkranz in 2004 but it only lasted four months. She was then engaged to investment banker James Andrew O'Grady, who was killed on September 11, 2001 tragedy.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards