Reps: Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio Split
The romance between Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio is apparently short-lived. After five months together, the actors had their representatives confirming it to Us Weekly that they have split but will "remain friends".
Lively's relationship to DiCaprio created quite a buzz particularly because he only called it quits with girlfriend of five years, Bar Refaeli, weeks before. They were first seen as a couple on board of Steven Spielberg's yacht in Monte Carlo back in May. They made a few trips around the globe together after that and visited each other while apart for filming jobs.
At one point, a so-called pal of DiCaprio told Us that the "The Great Gatsby" star felt different this time because he never dated a girl who can cook. "And he's smitten!" the pal said. Another insider predicted that they would get engaged after six months.
More Blake Lively News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media