Reps: Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio Split
The romance between Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio is apparently short-lived. After five months together, the actors had their representatives confirming it to Us Weekly that they have split but will "remain friends".
Lively's relationship to DiCaprio created quite a buzz particularly because he only called it quits with girlfriend of five years, Bar Refaeli, weeks before. They were first seen as a couple on board of Steven Spielberg's yacht in Monte Carlo back in May. They made a few trips around the globe together after that and visited each other while apart for filming jobs.
At one point, a so-called pal of DiCaprio told Us that the "The Great Gatsby" star felt different this time because he never dated a girl who can cook. "And he's smitten!" the pal said. Another insider predicted that they would get engaged after six months.
More Blake Lively News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash