Reps: Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio Split
The romance between Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio is apparently short-lived. After five months together, the actors had their representatives confirming it to Us Weekly that they have split but will "remain friends".
Lively's relationship to DiCaprio created quite a buzz particularly because he only called it quits with girlfriend of five years, Bar Refaeli, weeks before. They were first seen as a couple on board of Steven Spielberg's yacht in Monte Carlo back in May. They made a few trips around the globe together after that and visited each other while apart for filming jobs.
At one point, a so-called pal of DiCaprio told Us that the "The Great Gatsby" star felt different this time because he never dated a girl who can cook. "And he's smitten!" the pal said. Another insider predicted that they would get engaged after six months.
More Blake Lively News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie