Reps: Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio Split
The romance between Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio is apparently short-lived. After five months together, the actors had their representatives confirming it to Us Weekly that they have split but will "remain friends".
Lively's relationship to DiCaprio created quite a buzz particularly because he only called it quits with girlfriend of five years, Bar Refaeli, weeks before. They were first seen as a couple on board of Steven Spielberg's yacht in Monte Carlo back in May. They made a few trips around the globe together after that and visited each other while apart for filming jobs.
At one point, a so-called pal of DiCaprio told Us that the "The Great Gatsby" star felt different this time because he never dated a girl who can cook. "And he's smitten!" the pal said. Another insider predicted that they would get engaged after six months.
More Blake Lively News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer