Reps: Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio Split
The romance between Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio is apparently short-lived. After five months together, the actors had their representatives confirming it to Us Weekly that they have split but will "remain friends".
Lively's relationship to DiCaprio created quite a buzz particularly because he only called it quits with girlfriend of five years, Bar Refaeli, weeks before. They were first seen as a couple on board of Steven Spielberg's yacht in Monte Carlo back in May. They made a few trips around the globe together after that and visited each other while apart for filming jobs.
At one point, a so-called pal of DiCaprio told Us that the "The Great Gatsby" star felt different this time because he never dated a girl who can cook. "And he's smitten!" the pal said. Another insider predicted that they would get engaged after six months.
More Blake Lively News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences