Report: Tupac Shakur's Sex Tape Planned to Be Released
A sex tape that features late rapper Tupac Shakur receiving oral sex has reportedly surfaced 15 years after his tragic death. According to TMZ, the raunchy five-minute video was shot in 1991 during a house party, and the person who is in possession of the tape is making plans to release it.
The tape began with a footage of a living room filled with a bunch of groupies before shirtless Tupac walked into the room with his pants down to his ankles. He then pulled one of the women toward him. While the woman performed oral on him, the rapper sang along to his unreleased song, danced and wiggled his hips.
It was said that at the time Tupac had a cocktail in one hand and a joint in another. At one point, Money B of Digital Underground walked over to him, and Tupac casually put his arm around the rap group member all while being fellated. TMZ noted the footage ended when Tupac seemed to be ready to continue with sexual intercourse.
Tupac was gunned down in Las Vegas in 1996. Two years prior to his death, the rapper was shot outside a Manhattan studio. The incident marked the start of a deadly feud that led to the murders of both Tupac and Notorious B.I.G.. In June of 2011, convicted felon Dexter Issac confessed to have been paid by Jimmy Henchman to shoot and rob Tupac in 1994.
More Tupac Shakur News
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet