Aubrey O'Day 'So Excited' to Join 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Aubrey O'Day may learn business skills from Donald Trump on "The Celebrity Apprentice". The former member of girl group Danity Kane is said to have been cast in the fifth season of the NBC reality series.
"Aubrey is so excited to be part of the show," so an insider tells Life and Style. The 27-year-old blonde, who has modeled for Playboy magazine, is further reported to have begun polishing her look for the stint as an eyewitness says, "She came into the Dop Dop salon in NYC a couple of weeks ago to change her hair color to red for her stint on the show."
Around a week ago, the site also reported that "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice is on board for the next season of "The Apprentice" spin-off. If the news is proven to be true, the 39-year-old follows in the footsteps of another "Real Housewives" lady NeNe Leakes, who brought a lot of dramas in last season of the show.
NBC has not released any statement regarding the casting news, while the show will reportedly begin filming the new season later this fall.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris