Aubrey O'Day 'So Excited' to Join 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Aubrey O'Day may learn business skills from Donald Trump on "The Celebrity Apprentice". The former member of girl group Danity Kane is said to have been cast in the fifth season of the NBC reality series.
"Aubrey is so excited to be part of the show," so an insider tells Life and Style. The 27-year-old blonde, who has modeled for Playboy magazine, is further reported to have begun polishing her look for the stint as an eyewitness says, "She came into the Dop Dop salon in NYC a couple of weeks ago to change her hair color to red for her stint on the show."
Around a week ago, the site also reported that "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice is on board for the next season of "The Apprentice" spin-off. If the news is proven to be true, the 39-year-old follows in the footsteps of another "Real Housewives" lady NeNe Leakes, who brought a lot of dramas in last season of the show.
NBC has not released any statement regarding the casting news, while the show will reportedly begin filming the new season later this fall.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts