Aubrey O'Day 'So Excited' to Join 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Aubrey O'Day may learn business skills from Donald Trump on "The Celebrity Apprentice". The former member of girl group Danity Kane is said to have been cast in the fifth season of the NBC reality series.
"Aubrey is so excited to be part of the show," so an insider tells Life and Style. The 27-year-old blonde, who has modeled for Playboy magazine, is further reported to have begun polishing her look for the stint as an eyewitness says, "She came into the Dop Dop salon in NYC a couple of weeks ago to change her hair color to red for her stint on the show."
Around a week ago, the site also reported that "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice is on board for the next season of "The Apprentice" spin-off. If the news is proven to be true, the 39-year-old follows in the footsteps of another "Real Housewives" lady NeNe Leakes, who brought a lot of dramas in last season of the show.
NBC has not released any statement regarding the casting news, while the show will reportedly begin filming the new season later this fall.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says