Aubrey O'Day 'So Excited' to Join 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Aubrey O'Day may learn business skills from Donald Trump on "The Celebrity Apprentice". The former member of girl group Danity Kane is said to have been cast in the fifth season of the NBC reality series.
"Aubrey is so excited to be part of the show," so an insider tells Life and Style. The 27-year-old blonde, who has modeled for Playboy magazine, is further reported to have begun polishing her look for the stint as an eyewitness says, "She came into the Dop Dop salon in NYC a couple of weeks ago to change her hair color to red for her stint on the show."
Around a week ago, the site also reported that "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice is on board for the next season of "The Apprentice" spin-off. If the news is proven to be true, the 39-year-old follows in the footsteps of another "Real Housewives" lady NeNe Leakes, who brought a lot of dramas in last season of the show.
NBC has not released any statement regarding the casting news, while the show will reportedly begin filming the new season later this fall.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart