Jay-Z Calls His War of Words With Lil Wayne 'Just Sport'
Jay-Z has finally addressed rumors suggesting that he had feud with fellow rapper Lil Wayne. Despite the media hype on that matter, the Roc Nation founder simply brushed it off when talking to MTV News in a recent interview.
"That's sport. That's rap music," Jigga said. "Nothing is going to change. Only thing that changes is the participants." The rap mogul, who is expecting his first child with his singer wife Beyonce Knowles, added, "I don't even see why that's news."
The war of words between Jigga and Weezy was picked up by media when they're close to release their albums. Back then, the former was preparing to drop "Watch the Throne", his joint album with Kanye West, while the latter was getting ready for "Tha Carter IV".
The "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker was rumored to mock Weezy and his Young Money family in "H.A.M". Then, the "6 Foot 7 Foot" rapper allegedly answered the song in a track called "It's Good". Both of the Hip-Hop artists remained mum about the alleged beef until Jay-Z broke his silence recently.
More Jay-Z News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says