Jay-Z Calls His War of Words With Lil Wayne 'Just Sport'
Jay-Z has finally addressed rumors suggesting that he had feud with fellow rapper Lil Wayne. Despite the media hype on that matter, the Roc Nation founder simply brushed it off when talking to MTV News in a recent interview.
"That's sport. That's rap music," Jigga said. "Nothing is going to change. Only thing that changes is the participants." The rap mogul, who is expecting his first child with his singer wife Beyonce Knowles, added, "I don't even see why that's news."
The war of words between Jigga and Weezy was picked up by media when they're close to release their albums. Back then, the former was preparing to drop "Watch the Throne", his joint album with Kanye West, while the latter was getting ready for "Tha Carter IV".
The "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker was rumored to mock Weezy and his Young Money family in "H.A.M". Then, the "6 Foot 7 Foot" rapper allegedly answered the song in a track called "It's Good". Both of the Hip-Hop artists remained mum about the alleged beef until Jay-Z broke his silence recently.
More Jay-Z News
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'