Jay-Z Calls His War of Words With Lil Wayne 'Just Sport'
Jay-Z has finally addressed rumors suggesting that he had feud with fellow rapper Lil Wayne. Despite the media hype on that matter, the Roc Nation founder simply brushed it off when talking to MTV News in a recent interview.
"That's sport. That's rap music," Jigga said. "Nothing is going to change. Only thing that changes is the participants." The rap mogul, who is expecting his first child with his singer wife Beyonce Knowles, added, "I don't even see why that's news."
The war of words between Jigga and Weezy was picked up by media when they're close to release their albums. Back then, the former was preparing to drop "Watch the Throne", his joint album with Kanye West, while the latter was getting ready for "Tha Carter IV".
The "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker was rumored to mock Weezy and his Young Money family in "H.A.M". Then, the "6 Foot 7 Foot" rapper allegedly answered the song in a track called "It's Good". Both of the Hip-Hop artists remained mum about the alleged beef until Jay-Z broke his silence recently.
More Jay-Z News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!