Jay-Z Calls His War of Words With Lil Wayne 'Just Sport'
Jay-Z has finally addressed rumors suggesting that he had feud with fellow rapper Lil Wayne. Despite the media hype on that matter, the Roc Nation founder simply brushed it off when talking to MTV News in a recent interview.
"That's sport. That's rap music," Jigga said. "Nothing is going to change. Only thing that changes is the participants." The rap mogul, who is expecting his first child with his singer wife Beyonce Knowles, added, "I don't even see why that's news."
The war of words between Jigga and Weezy was picked up by media when they're close to release their albums. Back then, the former was preparing to drop "Watch the Throne", his joint album with Kanye West, while the latter was getting ready for "Tha Carter IV".
The "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker was rumored to mock Weezy and his Young Money family in "H.A.M". Then, the "6 Foot 7 Foot" rapper allegedly answered the song in a track called "It's Good". Both of the Hip-Hop artists remained mum about the alleged beef until Jay-Z broke his silence recently.
More Jay-Z News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'