Jay-Z Calls His War of Words With Lil Wayne 'Just Sport'
Jay-Z has finally addressed rumors suggesting that he had feud with fellow rapper Lil Wayne. Despite the media hype on that matter, the Roc Nation founder simply brushed it off when talking to MTV News in a recent interview.
"That's sport. That's rap music," Jigga said. "Nothing is going to change. Only thing that changes is the participants." The rap mogul, who is expecting his first child with his singer wife Beyonce Knowles, added, "I don't even see why that's news."
The war of words between Jigga and Weezy was picked up by media when they're close to release their albums. Back then, the former was preparing to drop "Watch the Throne", his joint album with Kanye West, while the latter was getting ready for "Tha Carter IV".
The "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker was rumored to mock Weezy and his Young Money family in "H.A.M". Then, the "6 Foot 7 Foot" rapper allegedly answered the song in a track called "It's Good". Both of the Hip-Hop artists remained mum about the alleged beef until Jay-Z broke his silence recently.
More Jay-Z News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'