Pink Sports Hair With Blue Streak on 'Thanks for Sharing' Set
Pink has been snapped channeling her inner rock chick in a black leather jacket and boots on the set of her upcoming drama comedy film "Thanks for Sharing". Sporting short hair with blue streak, the pop singer was spotted leaving her trailer during the first day shooting in West Village, New York on Monday, October 3.
In the movie, the "Stupid Girl" hitmaker is set to play a character named Dede, a sex addict who struggles to cope with her compulsion and has a strong relationship with a fellow sufferer. "[Pink] could not be a more ideal fit for this role. She carries with her just the right combination of heart and edginess for the part of Dede, and we're incredibly excited to share her acting talent with audiences," director Stuart Blumberg said in statement.
A directorial debut of Blumberg, "Thanks for Sharing" centers on a group of sex addicts as they develop a bond of friendship that helps them overcome temptation and develop meaningful relationships for the first time in their lives. Pink is set to play opposite Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow , "The Avengers" actor Mark Ruffalo, the "Book of Mormon" star Josh Gad, and the "Green Lantern" thesp Tim Robbins.
Before participating in the comedy, Pink has been involved in several big-screen works though she has never played any significant roles. She appeared as cameo in "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" and landed a small part in 2007's horror "Catacombs".
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics