Tone Loc Sentenced to One Day in Jail for Domestic Violence Case
Tone Loc will get a taste of prison because of his June arrest. The rapper, who is known for such hits as "Wild Thing" and "Funky Cold Medina", entered no contest plea to assault weapon possession and domestic violence charges in a Burbank courtroom on Monday, October 3, and was immediately sentenced to one day in county jail.
Beside the jail sentence, Superior Court Judge Patrick Hegarty also ordered Loc to 52 weeks of anger management counseling and 30 days of community service. Additionally, the judge required the West Coast rap star, whose legal name is Anthony Smith, to go through three years of formal probation.
Loc was arrested at an apartment complex in Burbank, California on June 18. Burbank Police Sgt. Tracy Sanchez said at the time that he was taken into custody following an incident described as "a physical altercation with the mother of his child." Later, it was discovered that the MC was in possession of an unregistered Colt AR-15 Sporter.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent