Tone Loc Sentenced to One Day in Jail for Domestic Violence Case
Tone Loc will get a taste of prison because of his June arrest. The rapper, who is known for such hits as "Wild Thing" and "Funky Cold Medina", entered no contest plea to assault weapon possession and domestic violence charges in a Burbank courtroom on Monday, October 3, and was immediately sentenced to one day in county jail.
Beside the jail sentence, Superior Court Judge Patrick Hegarty also ordered Loc to 52 weeks of anger management counseling and 30 days of community service. Additionally, the judge required the West Coast rap star, whose legal name is Anthony Smith, to go through three years of formal probation.
Loc was arrested at an apartment complex in Burbank, California on June 18. Burbank Police Sgt. Tracy Sanchez said at the time that he was taken into custody following an incident described as "a physical altercation with the mother of his child." Later, it was discovered that the MC was in possession of an unregistered Colt AR-15 Sporter.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal