Joe Jonas' 'Just in Love' Remix Ft. Lil Wayne Comes Out
Official remix of Joe Jonas' second solo single "Just in Love" was revealed during Ryan Seacrest's radio show recently. The Jonas Brothers star gets a dose of additional sentimental dirty raps from Young Money kingpin, Lil Wayne, in the revamped version.
"I'm a prisoner of love/ Got my heart on lock/ It's like a star from the sky fell from by side/ And she tell me that it's mine/ And I say that's fine/ She look like a butterfly/ Smell like a flower," Weezy spits them out. "I don't need nothin', nothin' but her/All them other b****es ain't f***ing with her."
Joe said it's always been his dream to collaborate with Weezy especially after he ran into the rapper at MTV Video Music Awards three years ago. "He's obviously been one of those artists who's been just killing it for the past [few] years, and for the longest time I've been wanting to...work with him somehow, in some way," he gushed.
"Just in Love" is confirmed for Joe's upcoming solo album "Fastlife" which is coming out in the U.S. on October 11. "This is a song I wrote when I was going through a relationship with somebody," he said. "She arguing with me, and all I could do was say 'Listen, I love you, but we don't need to go through this'."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame