Joe Jonas' 'Just in Love' Remix Ft. Lil Wayne Comes Out
Official remix of Joe Jonas' second solo single "Just in Love" was revealed during Ryan Seacrest's radio show recently. The Jonas Brothers star gets a dose of additional sentimental dirty raps from Young Money kingpin, Lil Wayne, in the revamped version.
"I'm a prisoner of love/ Got my heart on lock/ It's like a star from the sky fell from by side/ And she tell me that it's mine/ And I say that's fine/ She look like a butterfly/ Smell like a flower," Weezy spits them out. "I don't need nothin', nothin' but her/All them other b****es ain't f***ing with her."
Joe said it's always been his dream to collaborate with Weezy especially after he ran into the rapper at MTV Video Music Awards three years ago. "He's obviously been one of those artists who's been just killing it for the past [few] years, and for the longest time I've been wanting to...work with him somehow, in some way," he gushed.
"Just in Love" is confirmed for Joe's upcoming solo album "Fastlife" which is coming out in the U.S. on October 11. "This is a song I wrote when I was going through a relationship with somebody," he said. "She arguing with me, and all I could do was say 'Listen, I love you, but we don't need to go through this'."
More Joe Jonas News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO