Kristin Cavallari's Ex-Fiance Comes to Cheer on Her at 'DWTS'
Recent report suggesting that Kristin Cavallari is heading toward reconciliation with Jay Cutler may end up true after all. On Monday, October 3, the former star of "The Hills" got the support of her ex-fiance as she tackled the third week of competition on "Dancing with the Stars".
During the performance night, 28-year-old Jay took a seat among the audience. When the camera moved to him after 24-year-old Kristin took the floor to perform a sultry samba to Beyonce Knowles' "Crazy in Love" with pro dancer Mark Ballas, the Chicago Bear quarterback was seen applauding and grinning broadly.
Earlier on Monday, Kristin addressed speculation that she might be back dating Jay when speaking to Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show. "Well, you know what I've learned over the years is that it's just best not to talk about your relationships," she said. "So I'm sticking to that."
When pressed further on the subject, the former girlfriend of Brody Jenner finally admitted, "We're friendly. We're tweeting each other." Still, she denied that they are meeting each other. "It's pretty hard to see each other right now when I'm dancing, and he's playing football," she reasoned.
During the chat, Kristin also set the record straight on rumor that she's behind the break-up of Mark Ballas and Pia Toscano. "It's really unfair that people drag me into this. Why should I be dragged into Mark's drama? I have nothing to do with it, honestly," she said. "No offense, Mark's a great guy, but he's like a brother to me. And I would just never go there."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes