Kristin Cavallari's Ex-Fiance Comes to Cheer on Her at 'DWTS'
Recent report suggesting that Kristin Cavallari is heading toward reconciliation with Jay Cutler may end up true after all. On Monday, October 3, the former star of "The Hills" got the support of her ex-fiance as she tackled the third week of competition on "Dancing with the Stars".
During the performance night, 28-year-old Jay took a seat among the audience. When the camera moved to him after 24-year-old Kristin took the floor to perform a sultry samba to Beyonce Knowles' "Crazy in Love" with pro dancer Mark Ballas, the Chicago Bear quarterback was seen applauding and grinning broadly.
Earlier on Monday, Kristin addressed speculation that she might be back dating Jay when speaking to Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show. "Well, you know what I've learned over the years is that it's just best not to talk about your relationships," she said. "So I'm sticking to that."
When pressed further on the subject, the former girlfriend of Brody Jenner finally admitted, "We're friendly. We're tweeting each other." Still, she denied that they are meeting each other. "It's pretty hard to see each other right now when I'm dancing, and he's playing football," she reasoned.
During the chat, Kristin also set the record straight on rumor that she's behind the break-up of Mark Ballas and Pia Toscano. "It's really unfair that people drag me into this. Why should I be dragged into Mark's drama? I have nothing to do with it, honestly," she said. "No offense, Mark's a great guy, but he's like a brother to me. And I would just never go there."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival