'Gossip Girl' 5.03 Preview: The Father of Blair's Child
Blair is a mom-to-be but she still has no idea who fathers her baby. In the next "Gossip Girl", one of her former lovers, Dan, holds an envelope which may have the answer to the question about her baby's daddy, but he may make her upset when he brings the subject in a party. Serena's return to the Upper East Side, however, makes her cheerful.
Dan has also figured out who is publishing his book, and seeks help to stop it, but he ends up in the spotlight anyway. He continues bonding with Chuck who helps him come to terms with his fate, just as Dan keeps trying to help Chuck break through his emotional block. Meanwhile, Nate must decide whether to cross moral lines at Diana's request.
"The Jewel of Denial" will air Monday, October 10 at 8/7c on The CW.
Speaking of what comes next for Blair following her pregnancy, executive producer Josh Safran recently said, "She's going to have some interesting decisions to make in the near future." He additionally teased that this development in the storyline affects her friendships and romances "in very interesting ways."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri