'Gossip Girl' 5.03 Preview: The Father of Blair's Child
Blair is a mom-to-be but she still has no idea who fathers her baby. In the next "Gossip Girl", one of her former lovers, Dan, holds an envelope which may have the answer to the question about her baby's daddy, but he may make her upset when he brings the subject in a party. Serena's return to the Upper East Side, however, makes her cheerful.
Dan has also figured out who is publishing his book, and seeks help to stop it, but he ends up in the spotlight anyway. He continues bonding with Chuck who helps him come to terms with his fate, just as Dan keeps trying to help Chuck break through his emotional block. Meanwhile, Nate must decide whether to cross moral lines at Diana's request.
"The Jewel of Denial" will air Monday, October 10 at 8/7c on The CW.
Speaking of what comes next for Blair following her pregnancy, executive producer Josh Safran recently said, "She's going to have some interesting decisions to make in the near future." He additionally teased that this development in the storyline affects her friendships and romances "in very interesting ways."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake