'Gossip Girl' 5.03 Preview: The Father of Blair's Child
Blair is a mom-to-be but she still has no idea who fathers her baby. In the next "Gossip Girl", one of her former lovers, Dan, holds an envelope which may have the answer to the question about her baby's daddy, but he may make her upset when he brings the subject in a party. Serena's return to the Upper East Side, however, makes her cheerful.
Dan has also figured out who is publishing his book, and seeks help to stop it, but he ends up in the spotlight anyway. He continues bonding with Chuck who helps him come to terms with his fate, just as Dan keeps trying to help Chuck break through his emotional block. Meanwhile, Nate must decide whether to cross moral lines at Diana's request.
"The Jewel of Denial" will air Monday, October 10 at 8/7c on The CW.
Speaking of what comes next for Blair following her pregnancy, executive producer Josh Safran recently said, "She's going to have some interesting decisions to make in the near future." He additionally teased that this development in the storyline affects her friendships and romances "in very interesting ways."
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say