Jenna Fischer Becomes First Time Mother to Baby Boy
Jenna Fischer has welcomed a bundle of joy into her family. The actress famous for her portrayal of Pam Halpert on "The Office" gave birth to a baby boy she and her husband Lee Kirk named Weston Lee on September 24. Her representative confirmed the happy news, telling PEOPLE, "Mom and baby are doing great."
The 37-year-old actress first announced back in May that she and her screenwriter husband were expecting their first child together. Then in July, during an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", she revealed she was having a boy. Asked by host Jay Leno if her parents were thrilled to have their first grandchild, she corrected, "This is the second grandchild, but first grandson."
While she is a first time mother in real life, Jenna is going to have another child on screen. Her character on "The Office", Pam, has had a daughter named Cecelia Marie Halpert with husband Jim, played by John Krasinski, on season 6, and at the beginning of season 8, it was unraveled that the couple are expecting their second child.
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'