Jenna Fischer Becomes First Time Mother to Baby Boy
Jenna Fischer has welcomed a bundle of joy into her family. The actress famous for her portrayal of Pam Halpert on "The Office" gave birth to a baby boy she and her husband Lee Kirk named Weston Lee on September 24. Her representative confirmed the happy news, telling PEOPLE, "Mom and baby are doing great."
The 37-year-old actress first announced back in May that she and her screenwriter husband were expecting their first child together. Then in July, during an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", she revealed she was having a boy. Asked by host Jay Leno if her parents were thrilled to have their first grandchild, she corrected, "This is the second grandchild, but first grandson."
While she is a first time mother in real life, Jenna is going to have another child on screen. Her character on "The Office", Pam, has had a daughter named Cecelia Marie Halpert with husband Jim, played by John Krasinski, on season 6, and at the beginning of season 8, it was unraveled that the couple are expecting their second child.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo