Jenna Fischer Becomes First Time Mother to Baby Boy
Jenna Fischer has welcomed a bundle of joy into her family. The actress famous for her portrayal of Pam Halpert on "The Office" gave birth to a baby boy she and her husband Lee Kirk named Weston Lee on September 24. Her representative confirmed the happy news, telling PEOPLE, "Mom and baby are doing great."
The 37-year-old actress first announced back in May that she and her screenwriter husband were expecting their first child together. Then in July, during an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", she revealed she was having a boy. Asked by host Jay Leno if her parents were thrilled to have their first grandchild, she corrected, "This is the second grandchild, but first grandson."
While she is a first time mother in real life, Jenna is going to have another child on screen. Her character on "The Office", Pam, has had a daughter named Cecelia Marie Halpert with husband Jim, played by John Krasinski, on season 6, and at the beginning of season 8, it was unraveled that the couple are expecting their second child.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered