First Look at Teddy and Shane's Wedding on '90210'
The wedding bell is ringing for "90210" in November. Teddy (Trevor Donovan) will tie the knot with his boyfriend Shane (Ryan Rottman) in the episode that will air early next month and a first picture of the scene has made its way out via TV Guide. In it, Teddy is seen wearing a plain white shirt while Shane sports a more formal look in a dark-colored suit.
The nuptials will take place in "a cheesy Vegas chapel", which boasts colorful lights on the background, "with an Elvis impersonator officiating." The important moment is captured by Silver (Jessica Stroup) on a video that will go viral, while Navid (Michael Steger) playfully asks the happy couple, "Which one of you is pregnant?"
After the wedding episode, there will be only two episodes left for Donovan. Gushing on how his exit is handled so well in the story, he says, "They didn't want to take anything away from it by just having me there in the background. I'm in the meat of every episode I'm in, and it's good that it's ending with a hero moment."
On what's next for him following his departure from the CW drama series, Donovan shares that he is going to star as Ken in a Barbie movie which is currently in the works. "I've had a few meetings with the producer who's working with Mattel to get this thing off the ground," he reveals, adding that he eyes Dianna Agron to be his on-screen love interest. "I worked with her on a clothing campaign last year and she is just a doll," he comments on the "Glee" beauty.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna