First Look at Teddy and Shane's Wedding on '90210'
The wedding bell is ringing for "90210" in November. Teddy (Trevor Donovan) will tie the knot with his boyfriend Shane (Ryan Rottman) in the episode that will air early next month and a first picture of the scene has made its way out via TV Guide. In it, Teddy is seen wearing a plain white shirt while Shane sports a more formal look in a dark-colored suit.
The nuptials will take place in "a cheesy Vegas chapel", which boasts colorful lights on the background, "with an Elvis impersonator officiating." The important moment is captured by Silver (Jessica Stroup) on a video that will go viral, while Navid (Michael Steger) playfully asks the happy couple, "Which one of you is pregnant?"
After the wedding episode, there will be only two episodes left for Donovan. Gushing on how his exit is handled so well in the story, he says, "They didn't want to take anything away from it by just having me there in the background. I'm in the meat of every episode I'm in, and it's good that it's ending with a hero moment."
On what's next for him following his departure from the CW drama series, Donovan shares that he is going to star as Ken in a Barbie movie which is currently in the works. "I've had a few meetings with the producer who's working with Mattel to get this thing off the ground," he reveals, adding that he eyes Dianna Agron to be his on-screen love interest. "I worked with her on a clothing campaign last year and she is just a doll," he comments on the "Glee" beauty.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic