Evangeline Lilly and Hugh Jackman Hit L.A. Premiere of 'Real Steel'
Evangeline Lilly and Hugh Jackman grabbed the limelight when they showed up at the Hollywood premiere of "Real Steel". The star-studded special screening was held at Universal City Walk Cinemas in Los Angeles on Sunday, October 2.
Lilly oozed elegance in a low-cut flowing white gown when hitting the red carpet. Despite the fact that she's just given birth to her first child, Norman Kali, five months ago, she rocked a stunning post-baby figure. Jackman, meanwhile, looked dapper in a dark suit as he posed in front of the photographers.
At the event, Lilly and Jackman were joined by their co-stars Olga Fonda and Dakota Goyo. Fonda showed off skins and sexy curves in a silver backless ensemble, while Goyo kept it simple with an LBD. Director Shawn Levy was also seen on the red carpet, donning traditional two-piece black suit complete with matching tie.
Beside the cast members, there were also a number of notable celebrities spotted at the evening. Among the celeb guests, there were "Twilight Saga" beauty Nikki Reed, "Glee" star Chord Overstreet, rapper 50 Cent and "90210" star Matt Lanter. Sophie Monk, Ariel Fox, Sugar Ray Leonard, Hank Azaria and David Beckham's sons among others were additionally seen attending the premiere.
"Real Steel" follows Jackman's Charlie Kenton, a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. The sci-fi action drama is set to open in U.S. theaters on October 7.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed