'Bones' Spoilers: Brennan Will Deliver Her Baby in Unexpected Place
It is going to be extraordinary when Brennan gives birth to her baby on "Bones" season 7. While the anticipated moment will not be seen until April, executive producer Stephen Nathan has spilled the beans on where the scene will be set.
[SPOILER ALERT!] "Brennan is going to be in prison when she goes into labor," Nathan shared the spoilery info to TV Guide. He went on explaining how the heroine ends up in such place during the important moment, "Booth and Brennan are investigating a prison escape when they get locked in."
Nathan, however, remained mum when it comes to the sex of Brennan and Booth's baby. When asked if it is going to be a girl because Booth already has a son and another "Bones" character Angela has delivered a baby boy last season, he coyly said, "That's one assumption. But maybe we're going for 'My Three Sons'."
"Bones" will return with all new episodes in November 3. Before welcoming Brennan and Booth's baby, the show will feature Booth getting over protective about pregnant Brennan. The series will capture the couple's affection toward each other, but Nathan has insisted that their sex scene will never be featured on screen.
A new promo that recently landed online gives a glimpse of Brennan with her growing baby bump. She gets emotional on a crime scene, probably due to hormonal changes, while Booth tries to get a picture of her lying down on the floor before helping her up.
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?