Robert Pattinson Beats Taylor Lautner Again to Keep His World's Sexiest Man Crown
Robert Pattinson is still the sexiest man in the world. For the second year in a row, the Edward Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" series topped Glamour U.K.'s Sexiest Men poll. He once again beat his co-star Taylor Lautner, who landed on the second place for another year.
On how Rob won the votes, the magazine wrote in its November issue, "He's wrestled the top spot from his co-star and - votes combined - proves the love among the Twi-hards is still strong. And that's only set to intensify when 'Breaking Dawn' hits cinema screens next month." Back in 2009, the 25-year-old also found himself being included in the mag's list of 50 Sexiest Men.
Rounding off the top five for this year's list were "Pirates of the Caribbean" star Johnny Depp, soccer superstar David Beckham and "Charlie St. Cloud" actor Zac Efron. Meanwhile, new entries included Prince Harry at No. 10, "One Day" lead Jim Sturgess at No. 24 and "Sherlock" actor Benedict Cumberbatch at No. 33.
Of the list, Editor Jo Elvin said, "Over 40,000 Glamour readers cast their votes in the most hotly contested list of the year. And while the 'Twilight Saga' men continue to dominate our Sexiest Men list, Glamour readers have shown they have eclectic tastes to say the least - from silver fox, 50-year-old George Clooney, to a barely legal Justin Bieber."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences