Robert Pattinson Beats Taylor Lautner Again to Keep His World's Sexiest Man Crown
Robert Pattinson is still the sexiest man in the world. For the second year in a row, the Edward Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" series topped Glamour U.K.'s Sexiest Men poll. He once again beat his co-star Taylor Lautner, who landed on the second place for another year.
On how Rob won the votes, the magazine wrote in its November issue, "He's wrestled the top spot from his co-star and - votes combined - proves the love among the Twi-hards is still strong. And that's only set to intensify when 'Breaking Dawn' hits cinema screens next month." Back in 2009, the 25-year-old also found himself being included in the mag's list of 50 Sexiest Men.
Rounding off the top five for this year's list were "Pirates of the Caribbean" star Johnny Depp, soccer superstar David Beckham and "Charlie St. Cloud" actor Zac Efron. Meanwhile, new entries included Prince Harry at No. 10, "One Day" lead Jim Sturgess at No. 24 and "Sherlock" actor Benedict Cumberbatch at No. 33.
Of the list, Editor Jo Elvin said, "Over 40,000 Glamour readers cast their votes in the most hotly contested list of the year. And while the 'Twilight Saga' men continue to dominate our Sexiest Men list, Glamour readers have shown they have eclectic tastes to say the least - from silver fox, 50-year-old George Clooney, to a barely legal Justin Bieber."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked