'Desperate Housewives' 8.03 Preview Teases Susan and Carlos' Possible Affair
One desperate housewife may find comfort in her friend's spouse in the next episode of "Desperate Housewives". Bonding over their feelings of guilt at the murder of Gaby's stepfather, Susan and Carlos are seen getting close in a preview to the upcoming outing.
Accordingly, Mike is suspicious that his wife is having an affair with Gaby's husband. Despite Susan's effort to convince him that she and Carlos are just friends, the plumber is seen hitting his possible love rival.
Also having a trouble with her relationship, Bree suspects that her detective boyfriend, Chuck, may secretly be investigating her as he yells at her not to lie to him. Lynette's marriage continues to crumble and the tables are turned on her when her usually relationship-challenged sister, Lydia, comes to town and announces that she's engaged.
Also in "Watch While I Revise the World", Lee fears that Jenny is starting to bond more with Renee and becoming more distant from him after he asked Renee to help his daughter, Jenny, go shopping for her first bra. The third episode of the show's eighth and final season will air next Sunday, October 9 at 9/8c on ABC.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video