'Desperate Housewives' 8.03 Preview Teases Susan and Carlos' Possible Affair
One desperate housewife may find comfort in her friend's spouse in the next episode of "Desperate Housewives". Bonding over their feelings of guilt at the murder of Gaby's stepfather, Susan and Carlos are seen getting close in a preview to the upcoming outing.
Accordingly, Mike is suspicious that his wife is having an affair with Gaby's husband. Despite Susan's effort to convince him that she and Carlos are just friends, the plumber is seen hitting his possible love rival.
Also having a trouble with her relationship, Bree suspects that her detective boyfriend, Chuck, may secretly be investigating her as he yells at her not to lie to him. Lynette's marriage continues to crumble and the tables are turned on her when her usually relationship-challenged sister, Lydia, comes to town and announces that she's engaged.
Also in "Watch While I Revise the World", Lee fears that Jenny is starting to bond more with Renee and becoming more distant from him after he asked Renee to help his daughter, Jenny, go shopping for her first bra. The third episode of the show's eighth and final season will air next Sunday, October 9 at 9/8c on ABC.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab