'Desperate Housewives' 8.03 Preview Teases Susan and Carlos' Possible Affair
One desperate housewife may find comfort in her friend's spouse in the next episode of "Desperate Housewives". Bonding over their feelings of guilt at the murder of Gaby's stepfather, Susan and Carlos are seen getting close in a preview to the upcoming outing.
Accordingly, Mike is suspicious that his wife is having an affair with Gaby's husband. Despite Susan's effort to convince him that she and Carlos are just friends, the plumber is seen hitting his possible love rival.
Also having a trouble with her relationship, Bree suspects that her detective boyfriend, Chuck, may secretly be investigating her as he yells at her not to lie to him. Lynette's marriage continues to crumble and the tables are turned on her when her usually relationship-challenged sister, Lydia, comes to town and announces that she's engaged.
Also in "Watch While I Revise the World", Lee fears that Jenny is starting to bond more with Renee and becoming more distant from him after he asked Renee to help his daughter, Jenny, go shopping for her first bra. The third episode of the show's eighth and final season will air next Sunday, October 9 at 9/8c on ABC.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special