'Desperate Housewives' 8.03 Preview Teases Susan and Carlos' Possible Affair
One desperate housewife may find comfort in her friend's spouse in the next episode of "Desperate Housewives". Bonding over their feelings of guilt at the murder of Gaby's stepfather, Susan and Carlos are seen getting close in a preview to the upcoming outing.
Accordingly, Mike is suspicious that his wife is having an affair with Gaby's husband. Despite Susan's effort to convince him that she and Carlos are just friends, the plumber is seen hitting his possible love rival.
Also having a trouble with her relationship, Bree suspects that her detective boyfriend, Chuck, may secretly be investigating her as he yells at her not to lie to him. Lynette's marriage continues to crumble and the tables are turned on her when her usually relationship-challenged sister, Lydia, comes to town and announces that she's engaged.
Also in "Watch While I Revise the World", Lee fears that Jenny is starting to bond more with Renee and becoming more distant from him after he asked Renee to help his daughter, Jenny, go shopping for her first bra. The third episode of the show's eighth and final season will air next Sunday, October 9 at 9/8c on ABC.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!