Video: Neal Schon Surprises Michaele Salahi With Birthday Serenade
Neal Schon and Michaele Salahi are making headlines once again. The Journey guitarist has been caught on tape surprising the former star of "The Real Housewives of D.C." with a solo guitar play of "Happy Birthday" during a concert in Denver this past Saturday, October 1.
In the video, the 57-year-old rocker was seen taking center stage strumming his guitar in front of fans before he walked to the side of the stage, where Michaele stood, and performed the traditional song for her. When the song was over, the couple briefly shared a kiss to fans' delight. His "Happy Birthday" serenade starts at around 1:15 mark.
Neal and Michaele generated buzz with their scandalous romance in mid-September after Michaele's now-estranged husband Tareq Salahi reported to police that Michaele might be kidnapped. It was uncovered shortly thereafter that the reality star was actually with her rocker boyfriend, and told police she did not want her husband to know where she was.
Several days later, Tareq filed for divorce from Michaele, citing adultery and abandonment as the reason why he decided to end his marriage to her. Since then, Neal has opened up about his affair with Michaele. In an interview with The Daily Beast, he gushed, "It's like a fairy tale. It is, it really is. I'm very happy, very happy after waiting for her for 15 years."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs