Video: Neal Schon Surprises Michaele Salahi With Birthday Serenade
Neal Schon and Michaele Salahi are making headlines once again. The Journey guitarist has been caught on tape surprising the former star of "The Real Housewives of D.C." with a solo guitar play of "Happy Birthday" during a concert in Denver this past Saturday, October 1.
In the video, the 57-year-old rocker was seen taking center stage strumming his guitar in front of fans before he walked to the side of the stage, where Michaele stood, and performed the traditional song for her. When the song was over, the couple briefly shared a kiss to fans' delight. His "Happy Birthday" serenade starts at around 1:15 mark.
Neal and Michaele generated buzz with their scandalous romance in mid-September after Michaele's now-estranged husband Tareq Salahi reported to police that Michaele might be kidnapped. It was uncovered shortly thereafter that the reality star was actually with her rocker boyfriend, and told police she did not want her husband to know where she was.
Several days later, Tareq filed for divorce from Michaele, citing adultery and abandonment as the reason why he decided to end his marriage to her. Since then, Neal has opened up about his affair with Michaele. In an interview with The Daily Beast, he gushed, "It's like a fairy tale. It is, it really is. I'm very happy, very happy after waiting for her for 15 years."
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance