Video: Neal Schon Surprises Michaele Salahi With Birthday Serenade
Neal Schon and Michaele Salahi are making headlines once again. The Journey guitarist has been caught on tape surprising the former star of "The Real Housewives of D.C." with a solo guitar play of "Happy Birthday" during a concert in Denver this past Saturday, October 1.
In the video, the 57-year-old rocker was seen taking center stage strumming his guitar in front of fans before he walked to the side of the stage, where Michaele stood, and performed the traditional song for her. When the song was over, the couple briefly shared a kiss to fans' delight. His "Happy Birthday" serenade starts at around 1:15 mark.
Neal and Michaele generated buzz with their scandalous romance in mid-September after Michaele's now-estranged husband Tareq Salahi reported to police that Michaele might be kidnapped. It was uncovered shortly thereafter that the reality star was actually with her rocker boyfriend, and told police she did not want her husband to know where she was.
Several days later, Tareq filed for divorce from Michaele, citing adultery and abandonment as the reason why he decided to end his marriage to her. Since then, Neal has opened up about his affair with Michaele. In an interview with The Daily Beast, he gushed, "It's like a fairy tale. It is, it really is. I'm very happy, very happy after waiting for her for 15 years."
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo