Video Premiere: Tony Bennett Dances With Lady GaGa in 'Lady Is a Tramp'
Tony Bennett's "The Lady Is a Tramp" music video which features Lady GaGa has been premiered in full. Giving a look at their recording session in studio, it sees the 85-year-old jazz singer and the 25-year-old Mother Monster laying their vocals for the jazzy tune remake from the 1937 Rodgers and Hart musical "Babes in Arms".
Wearing a black lace dress, GaGa brings color to the video by rocking turquoise hair and red lipstick. She also makes the clip more lively by dancing together with Bennett who keeps it classy in a traditional suit. "She's the biggest. I'll tell you, I never met anyone with more talent than that lady," said the "Rags to Riches" hitmaker.
The revamped song is taken from "Tony Bennett: Duets II" which came out in the United States on September 20 in honor of his 85th birthday. Featuring such stars as Amy Winehouse, Mariah Carey, Carrie Underwood and John Mayer, the album soared to No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200 by selling 179,000 copies in its first week. It gives Bennett his first-ever chart topper during his more-than-50-year career in music industry.
Tony Bennett's "The Lady Is a Tramp" (feat. Lady GaGa) music video
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future