Video Premiere: Tony Bennett Dances With Lady GaGa in 'Lady Is a Tramp'
Tony Bennett's "The Lady Is a Tramp" music video which features Lady GaGa has been premiered in full. Giving a look at their recording session in studio, it sees the 85-year-old jazz singer and the 25-year-old Mother Monster laying their vocals for the jazzy tune remake from the 1937 Rodgers and Hart musical "Babes in Arms".
Wearing a black lace dress, GaGa brings color to the video by rocking turquoise hair and red lipstick. She also makes the clip more lively by dancing together with Bennett who keeps it classy in a traditional suit. "She's the biggest. I'll tell you, I never met anyone with more talent than that lady," said the "Rags to Riches" hitmaker.
The revamped song is taken from "Tony Bennett: Duets II" which came out in the United States on September 20 in honor of his 85th birthday. Featuring such stars as Amy Winehouse, Mariah Carey, Carrie Underwood and John Mayer, the album soared to No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200 by selling 179,000 copies in its first week. It gives Bennett his first-ever chart topper during his more-than-50-year career in music industry.
More Tony Bennett News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics