First 'Carnage' Clip: John C. Reilly and Christoph Waltz Recall Being Gang Leaders
Roman Polanski's drama "Carnage" gets its first clip available online. Courtesy of New York Times, the video titled "Thrilled to Hear It" takes the focus on the two sets of main couples in the story, Penelope and her husband Michael as well as Nancy and her spouse Alan.
In the clip, Michael is seen taking pride in the fact that his son is the leader of a gangster. As he recalls his younger years as one, Alan chimes in and the two seem to be bonding over their past. Penelope, in the meantime, looks bewildered and unimpressed with her husband's reflection of his schoolyard victories.
Set in contemporary Brooklyn, New York, "Carnage" centers on two pairs of parents, one of whose child hurt the other at a public park, who meet to discuss the matter in a civilized manner. However, as the evening goes on, the parents become increasingly childish, resulting in the evening devolving into chaos.
The drama movie is set to open the upcoming New York Film Festival and is scheduled to be released in U.S. theaters on December 16. In it, Jodie Foster, John C. Reilly, Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz portray Penelope, Michael, Nancy and Alan respectively.
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?