First 'Carnage' Clip: John C. Reilly and Christoph Waltz Recall Being Gang Leaders
Roman Polanski's drama "Carnage" gets its first clip available online. Courtesy of New York Times, the video titled "Thrilled to Hear It" takes the focus on the two sets of main couples in the story, Penelope and her husband Michael as well as Nancy and her spouse Alan.
In the clip, Michael is seen taking pride in the fact that his son is the leader of a gangster. As he recalls his younger years as one, Alan chimes in and the two seem to be bonding over their past. Penelope, in the meantime, looks bewildered and unimpressed with her husband's reflection of his schoolyard victories.
Set in contemporary Brooklyn, New York, "Carnage" centers on two pairs of parents, one of whose child hurt the other at a public park, who meet to discuss the matter in a civilized manner. However, as the evening goes on, the parents become increasingly childish, resulting in the evening devolving into chaos.
The drama movie is set to open the upcoming New York Film Festival and is scheduled to be released in U.S. theaters on December 16. In it, Jodie Foster, John C. Reilly, Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz portray Penelope, Michael, Nancy and Alan respectively.
More Carnage News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince