First 'Carnage' Clip: John C. Reilly and Christoph Waltz Recall Being Gang Leaders
Roman Polanski's drama "Carnage" gets its first clip available online. Courtesy of New York Times, the video titled "Thrilled to Hear It" takes the focus on the two sets of main couples in the story, Penelope and her husband Michael as well as Nancy and her spouse Alan.
In the clip, Michael is seen taking pride in the fact that his son is the leader of a gangster. As he recalls his younger years as one, Alan chimes in and the two seem to be bonding over their past. Penelope, in the meantime, looks bewildered and unimpressed with her husband's reflection of his schoolyard victories.
Set in contemporary Brooklyn, New York, "Carnage" centers on two pairs of parents, one of whose child hurt the other at a public park, who meet to discuss the matter in a civilized manner. However, as the evening goes on, the parents become increasingly childish, resulting in the evening devolving into chaos.
The drama movie is set to open the upcoming New York Film Festival and is scheduled to be released in U.S. theaters on December 16. In it, Jodie Foster, John C. Reilly, Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz portray Penelope, Michael, Nancy and Alan respectively.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March