First 'Carnage' Clip: John C. Reilly and Christoph Waltz Recall Being Gang Leaders
Roman Polanski's drama "Carnage" gets its first clip available online. Courtesy of New York Times, the video titled "Thrilled to Hear It" takes the focus on the two sets of main couples in the story, Penelope and her husband Michael as well as Nancy and her spouse Alan.
In the clip, Michael is seen taking pride in the fact that his son is the leader of a gangster. As he recalls his younger years as one, Alan chimes in and the two seem to be bonding over their past. Penelope, in the meantime, looks bewildered and unimpressed with her husband's reflection of his schoolyard victories.
Set in contemporary Brooklyn, New York, "Carnage" centers on two pairs of parents, one of whose child hurt the other at a public park, who meet to discuss the matter in a civilized manner. However, as the evening goes on, the parents become increasingly childish, resulting in the evening devolving into chaos.
The drama movie is set to open the upcoming New York Film Festival and is scheduled to be released in U.S. theaters on December 16. In it, Jodie Foster, John C. Reilly, Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz portray Penelope, Michael, Nancy and Alan respectively.
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set