T.I. Releases New Post-Prison Single 'I'm Flexin' Ft. Big K.R.I.T.
T.I. is back in the game. One day after being released from an Atlanta halfway house after serving a 10-month jail stint, the "Dead and Gone" hitmaker dropped on his official website a brand new single called "I'm Flexin" which features Big K.R.I.T.
He kicks in the track by spitting, "Feds want me back behind that wall/it's the only place that I can't go." He follows with, "My hustle grand, my money long, my spot on top but y'all want that/ My position vacant, my crown away but my throne is empty, I own that."
T.I. was supposed to leave the prison last year, but he extended his stay behind bars after violating his parole stemming from a drug arrest. A CD called "King Uncaged" was meant to mark his return, but the plan was halted and the album was retitled "No Mercy" because the comeback idea was no longer relevant.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors