T.I. Releases New Post-Prison Single 'I'm Flexin' Ft. Big K.R.I.T.
T.I. is back in the game. One day after being released from an Atlanta halfway house after serving a 10-month jail stint, the "Dead and Gone" hitmaker dropped on his official website a brand new single called "I'm Flexin" which features Big K.R.I.T.
He kicks in the track by spitting, "Feds want me back behind that wall/it's the only place that I can't go." He follows with, "My hustle grand, my money long, my spot on top but y'all want that/ My position vacant, my crown away but my throne is empty, I own that."
T.I. was supposed to leave the prison last year, but he extended his stay behind bars after violating his parole stemming from a drug arrest. A CD called "King Uncaged" was meant to mark his return, but the plan was halted and the album was retitled "No Mercy" because the comeback idea was no longer relevant.
More T.I. News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism