T.I. Releases New Post-Prison Single 'I'm Flexin' Ft. Big K.R.I.T.
T.I. is back in the game. One day after being released from an Atlanta halfway house after serving a 10-month jail stint, the "Dead and Gone" hitmaker dropped on his official website a brand new single called "I'm Flexin" which features Big K.R.I.T.
He kicks in the track by spitting, "Feds want me back behind that wall/it's the only place that I can't go." He follows with, "My hustle grand, my money long, my spot on top but y'all want that/ My position vacant, my crown away but my throne is empty, I own that."
T.I. was supposed to leave the prison last year, but he extended his stay behind bars after violating his parole stemming from a drug arrest. A CD called "King Uncaged" was meant to mark his return, but the plan was halted and the album was retitled "No Mercy" because the comeback idea was no longer relevant.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?