T.I. Releases New Post-Prison Single 'I'm Flexin' Ft. Big K.R.I.T.
T.I. is back in the game. One day after being released from an Atlanta halfway house after serving a 10-month jail stint, the "Dead and Gone" hitmaker dropped on his official website a brand new single called "I'm Flexin" which features Big K.R.I.T.
He kicks in the track by spitting, "Feds want me back behind that wall/it's the only place that I can't go." He follows with, "My hustle grand, my money long, my spot on top but y'all want that/ My position vacant, my crown away but my throne is empty, I own that."
T.I. was supposed to leave the prison last year, but he extended his stay behind bars after violating his parole stemming from a drug arrest. A CD called "King Uncaged" was meant to mark his return, but the plan was halted and the album was retitled "No Mercy" because the comeback idea was no longer relevant.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says