T.I. Releases New Post-Prison Single 'I'm Flexin' Ft. Big K.R.I.T.
T.I. is back in the game. One day after being released from an Atlanta halfway house after serving a 10-month jail stint, the "Dead and Gone" hitmaker dropped on his official website a brand new single called "I'm Flexin" which features Big K.R.I.T.
He kicks in the track by spitting, "Feds want me back behind that wall/it's the only place that I can't go." He follows with, "My hustle grand, my money long, my spot on top but y'all want that/ My position vacant, my crown away but my throne is empty, I own that."
T.I. was supposed to leave the prison last year, but he extended his stay behind bars after violating his parole stemming from a drug arrest. A CD called "King Uncaged" was meant to mark his return, but the plan was halted and the album was retitled "No Mercy" because the comeback idea was no longer relevant.
More T.I. News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video