Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Annoyed by Report of Him Getting Speeding Ticket
Patrick Schwarzenegger is clearly irritated that his recent brush with the law has been shared to public. Shortly after TMZ reported that he has received a speeding ticket recently, the oldest son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver took to his Twitter to express his discontent towards the police.
Asking his followers to give their opinions, the 18-year-old wrote, "Corrupt or not? the police station releases info on my ticket and gives the information to TMZ... I think it is." Minutes earlier, he posted, "Love how TMZ puts article up of me getting a speeding ticket, and then puts up a picture of me sitting I'n the front seat of a friends car."
Patrick was cited for speeding in Santa Monica sometime last week. TMZ detailed that the aspiring model was pulled over after going 54 mph in a 35mph zone while driving Arnold's 2009 black Audi. There was no further incident. At the time, he was just given the ticket for the violation before being let to drive off.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction