Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Annoyed by Report of Him Getting Speeding Ticket
Patrick Schwarzenegger is clearly irritated that his recent brush with the law has been shared to public. Shortly after TMZ reported that he has received a speeding ticket recently, the oldest son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver took to his Twitter to express his discontent towards the police.
Asking his followers to give their opinions, the 18-year-old wrote, "Corrupt or not? the police station releases info on my ticket and gives the information to TMZ... I think it is." Minutes earlier, he posted, "Love how TMZ puts article up of me getting a speeding ticket, and then puts up a picture of me sitting I'n the front seat of a friends car."
Patrick was cited for speeding in Santa Monica sometime last week. TMZ detailed that the aspiring model was pulled over after going 54 mph in a 35mph zone while driving Arnold's 2009 black Audi. There was no further incident. At the time, he was just given the ticket for the violation before being let to drive off.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly