Tony Bennett and Lady GaGa's 'Lady Is a Tramp' Video Teaser
A short snippet of Tony Bennett and Lady GaGa's music video for their duet track "The Lady Is a Tramp" is unleashed. Clocking in 15 seconds, the short snippet gives a glimpse at the 85-year-old jazz singer and the 25-year-old Mother Monster in studio laying their vocals for the song.
Bennett looks classy in a traditional suit, while GaGa brings color by wearing a turquoise wig. The outlandish singer matches her outfit with the "Rags to Riches" hitmaker's by slipping into a black lace long dress. Together, they belted out the chorus of the jazzy tune remake from the 1937 Rodgers and Hart musical "Babes in Arms".
The revamped song is taken from star-studded album "Tony Bennett: Duets II" which came out in the United States on September 20 in honor of his 85th birthday. Its accompanying music video is going to premiere in its entirety on Monday, October 3.
Featuring such stars as Amy Winehouse, Mariah Carey, Carrie Underwood, and John Mayer, "Duets II" soared to No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200 by selling 179,000 copies in its first week. It gives Bennett his first-ever chart topper during his more-than-50-year career in music industry.
More Tony Bennett News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week