Teresa Giudice's Husband Caught Having Intimate Dinner With Mystery Brunette
Affair rumor doesn't linger only around Ashton Kutcher. Joe Giudice has been accused of cheating on his wife, "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice, after he was snapped going out on an intimate dinner with a mystery brunette on Tuesday night, September 27 in Clifton, New Jersey.
About the Tuesday dinner, an eyewitness named Erin told Radar Online, "I was in the T.G.I. Fridays and saw Joe and this woman who was NOT Teresa having a drink in a booth by the bar." She detailed further, "They were drinking martinis and when the woman finished hers she took a sip out of Joe's glass too."
Accordingly, Joe and the woman, who "appeared to be in her late 20s or early 30s", seemed to be "having a good time together and laughing with each other." Erin also claimed to see the woman wiping Joe's hands off with her wet naps. She added, "It was really intimate to see her touching his hands like that. They looked very comfortable and cozy together."
Teresa herself was at the time filming for "RHONY" at the Posche Fashion Show, which was reportedly filled with drama. RumorFix reported that the reality star and co-star Kim DePaola invited a male stripper in their effort to expose fellow "RHONY" star Melissa Gorga's past as a stripper.
While she hasn't commented on her husband's affair story, Teresa has posted a series of tweets in response to the "RHONY" rumor. "You know Bravo loves it when bloggers make up crazy stories to get people excited about the show," so she first wrote. "Aren't we exciting enough w/o the lies?"
"Remember when I was supposedly punched in the face? Now supposedly Jacq slapped me. And I hired a male stripper to expose Melissa... LMAO," she wrote in another tweet, before posting, "Sorry, it's NOT true. But you'll all have to turn in to Season 4 of RHONJ to see what really happens (the truth is actually way scarier...)"
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed