Enrique Iglesias Lusting for Jennifer Lopez in New Song 'Mouth2Mouth'
Enrique Iglesias has released a new song called "Mouth2Mouth". In this track, the "Tonight (I'm Loving You)" hitmaker sings about yearning to be with Jennifer Lopez, and the female judge of "American Idol" answers him by telling the same.
36-year-old Enrique sings his desire when kicking in the song with such sexy lyrics as, "She called me up late at night/ We called an innocent crime/ She's such a good waste of time/ But in the back of my mind/ You know you're all I'm thinking of."
J.Lo then joins him in the chorus. "I can't catch a single breath baby/ Help me now, help me now," they croon over dance beat, courtesy of DJ Frank E. "Hurry up it's killing me the way I need your mouth to mouth, mouth to mouth."
"Mouth2Mouth" is recorded for the re-release of Enrique's latest studio album "Euphoria". Along with the song release, an equally-sexy cover art is unleashed. The artwork depicts an image of the two Latin popstars getting intimate on bed. Both are seen only breath away from locking lips.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame