Enrique Iglesias Lusting for Jennifer Lopez in New Song 'Mouth2Mouth'
Enrique Iglesias has released a new song called "Mouth2Mouth". In this track, the "Tonight (I'm Loving You)" hitmaker sings about yearning to be with Jennifer Lopez, and the female judge of "American Idol" answers him by telling the same.
36-year-old Enrique sings his desire when kicking in the song with such sexy lyrics as, "She called me up late at night/ We called an innocent crime/ She's such a good waste of time/ But in the back of my mind/ You know you're all I'm thinking of."
J.Lo then joins him in the chorus. "I can't catch a single breath baby/ Help me now, help me now," they croon over dance beat, courtesy of DJ Frank E. "Hurry up it's killing me the way I need your mouth to mouth, mouth to mouth."
"Mouth2Mouth" is recorded for the re-release of Enrique's latest studio album "Euphoria". Along with the song release, an equally-sexy cover art is unleashed. The artwork depicts an image of the two Latin popstars getting intimate on bed. Both are seen only breath away from locking lips.
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'