Enrique Iglesias Lusting for Jennifer Lopez in New Song 'Mouth2Mouth'
Enrique Iglesias has released a new song called "Mouth2Mouth". In this track, the "Tonight (I'm Loving You)" hitmaker sings about yearning to be with Jennifer Lopez, and the female judge of "American Idol" answers him by telling the same.
36-year-old Enrique sings his desire when kicking in the song with such sexy lyrics as, "She called me up late at night/ We called an innocent crime/ She's such a good waste of time/ But in the back of my mind/ You know you're all I'm thinking of."
J.Lo then joins him in the chorus. "I can't catch a single breath baby/ Help me now, help me now," they croon over dance beat, courtesy of DJ Frank E. "Hurry up it's killing me the way I need your mouth to mouth, mouth to mouth."
"Mouth2Mouth" is recorded for the re-release of Enrique's latest studio album "Euphoria". Along with the song release, an equally-sexy cover art is unleashed. The artwork depicts an image of the two Latin popstars getting intimate on bed. Both are seen only breath away from locking lips.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son