Enrique Iglesias Lusting for Jennifer Lopez in New Song 'Mouth2Mouth'
Enrique Iglesias has released a new song called "Mouth2Mouth". In this track, the "Tonight (I'm Loving You)" hitmaker sings about yearning to be with Jennifer Lopez, and the female judge of "American Idol" answers him by telling the same.
36-year-old Enrique sings his desire when kicking in the song with such sexy lyrics as, "She called me up late at night/ We called an innocent crime/ She's such a good waste of time/ But in the back of my mind/ You know you're all I'm thinking of."
J.Lo then joins him in the chorus. "I can't catch a single breath baby/ Help me now, help me now," they croon over dance beat, courtesy of DJ Frank E. "Hurry up it's killing me the way I need your mouth to mouth, mouth to mouth."
"Mouth2Mouth" is recorded for the re-release of Enrique's latest studio album "Euphoria". Along with the song release, an equally-sexy cover art is unleashed. The artwork depicts an image of the two Latin popstars getting intimate on bed. Both are seen only breath away from locking lips.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups