Enrique Iglesias Lusting for Jennifer Lopez in New Song 'Mouth2Mouth'
Enrique Iglesias has released a new song called "Mouth2Mouth". In this track, the "Tonight (I'm Loving You)" hitmaker sings about yearning to be with Jennifer Lopez, and the female judge of "American Idol" answers him by telling the same.
36-year-old Enrique sings his desire when kicking in the song with such sexy lyrics as, "She called me up late at night/ We called an innocent crime/ She's such a good waste of time/ But in the back of my mind/ You know you're all I'm thinking of."
J.Lo then joins him in the chorus. "I can't catch a single breath baby/ Help me now, help me now," they croon over dance beat, courtesy of DJ Frank E. "Hurry up it's killing me the way I need your mouth to mouth, mouth to mouth."
"Mouth2Mouth" is recorded for the re-release of Enrique's latest studio album "Euphoria". Along with the song release, an equally-sexy cover art is unleashed. The artwork depicts an image of the two Latin popstars getting intimate on bed. Both are seen only breath away from locking lips.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer