Jack Osbourne Gets Engaged to Aspiring Actress
Jack Osbourne has apparently found someone special in his life and is ready to settle down with her. According to Us Weekly, the 25-year-old son of former Black Sabbath rocker Ozzy Osbourne has got engaged to aspiring actress Lisa Stelly.
About the couple's relationship, a friend of Lisa told the publication that Jack is "a great influence on her." The so-called pal further elaborated, "It's just no drama. More stable." Nevertheless, it is still unclear when and how the younger brother of Kelly Osbourne proposed to his new fiancee.
Jack became famous through MTV's reality show "The Osbournes". After winning a battle against an Oxycontin addiction, he directed his father music video for "Life Won't Wait" in 2010. He recently served as a producer on "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", a documentary about his father which will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray in the U.S. on November 15.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked