Jack Osbourne Gets Engaged to Aspiring Actress
Jack Osbourne has apparently found someone special in his life and is ready to settle down with her. According to Us Weekly, the 25-year-old son of former Black Sabbath rocker Ozzy Osbourne has got engaged to aspiring actress Lisa Stelly.
About the couple's relationship, a friend of Lisa told the publication that Jack is "a great influence on her." The so-called pal further elaborated, "It's just no drama. More stable." Nevertheless, it is still unclear when and how the younger brother of Kelly Osbourne proposed to his new fiancee.
Jack became famous through MTV's reality show "The Osbournes". After winning a battle against an Oxycontin addiction, he directed his father music video for "Life Won't Wait" in 2010. He recently served as a producer on "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", a documentary about his father which will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray in the U.S. on November 15.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video