Jack Osbourne Gets Engaged to Aspiring Actress
Jack Osbourne has apparently found someone special in his life and is ready to settle down with her. According to Us Weekly, the 25-year-old son of former Black Sabbath rocker Ozzy Osbourne has got engaged to aspiring actress Lisa Stelly.
About the couple's relationship, a friend of Lisa told the publication that Jack is "a great influence on her." The so-called pal further elaborated, "It's just no drama. More stable." Nevertheless, it is still unclear when and how the younger brother of Kelly Osbourne proposed to his new fiancee.
Jack became famous through MTV's reality show "The Osbournes". After winning a battle against an Oxycontin addiction, he directed his father music video for "Life Won't Wait" in 2010. He recently served as a producer on "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", a documentary about his father which will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray in the U.S. on November 15.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group