Jack Osbourne Gets Engaged to Aspiring Actress
Jack Osbourne has apparently found someone special in his life and is ready to settle down with her. According to Us Weekly, the 25-year-old son of former Black Sabbath rocker Ozzy Osbourne has got engaged to aspiring actress Lisa Stelly.
About the couple's relationship, a friend of Lisa told the publication that Jack is "a great influence on her." The so-called pal further elaborated, "It's just no drama. More stable." Nevertheless, it is still unclear when and how the younger brother of Kelly Osbourne proposed to his new fiancee.
Jack became famous through MTV's reality show "The Osbournes". After winning a battle against an Oxycontin addiction, he directed his father music video for "Life Won't Wait" in 2010. He recently served as a producer on "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", a documentary about his father which will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray in the U.S. on November 15.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer