Jack Osbourne Gets Engaged to Aspiring Actress
Jack Osbourne has apparently found someone special in his life and is ready to settle down with her. According to Us Weekly, the 25-year-old son of former Black Sabbath rocker Ozzy Osbourne has got engaged to aspiring actress Lisa Stelly.
About the couple's relationship, a friend of Lisa told the publication that Jack is "a great influence on her." The so-called pal further elaborated, "It's just no drama. More stable." Nevertheless, it is still unclear when and how the younger brother of Kelly Osbourne proposed to his new fiancee.
Jack became famous through MTV's reality show "The Osbournes". After winning a battle against an Oxycontin addiction, he directed his father music video for "Life Won't Wait" in 2010. He recently served as a producer on "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", a documentary about his father which will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray in the U.S. on November 15.
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist