'Vampire Diaries' 3.04 Preview: Damon Can't Be Tamed
Damon will likely show his wild side again in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". The older Salvatore is seen taking a bite in a sneak peek to the upcoming outing and when Elena confronts him about his behavior, he shouts, "I'm not Stefan."
In another scene, Damon is trying to get Elena's necklace and hinting that she should not keep it because it is something which represents her bond with Stefan. Additionally, a frustrating new enemy in Mystic Falls will push Damon over the brink and he lashes out in a way that will have lasting consequences.
Elsewhere, Klaus uses Gloria, a witch he knew long ago, to help him track down missing information that will explain why his plan isn't working. Gloria's spells reveal intriguing glimpses of the truth, but she soon realizes she needs Stefan's knowledge to complete the puzzle. When Stefan suddenly finds himself in danger, help comes from a surprising ally.
Also in "Disturbing Behavior" that will air Thursday, October 6 at 8/7c on The CW, Caroline struggles with her own emotional issues, even as she tries to help Elena face her feelings. Jeremy makes a brief but disturbing breakthrough with one of his ghostly visitors, leaving him more confused than ever. As for Bonnie, she has a strange encounter that will affect everyone.
Executive producer Julie Plec recently teased that fans' curiosity about Elena's feeling for Damon will end in the upcoming episode. Moreover, Elena's friends and family would address the chemistry between her and Damon.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift