Video: Lady GaGa Reveals 'Black Jesus' Remix as Toothy Monster
A never-before-heard remix of Lady GaGa's song "Black Jesus Amen Fashion" has been debuted during Nicola Formichetti's Spring 2012 Mugler show recently. Unlike last season's show which saw the Mother Monster strutting her stuff on the runaway, the September 29 gig opens with the Outlandish artist addressing the audience on a big screen.
The "Edge of Glory" singer relives her pigtailed alter ago she first introduced on the cover of the June 2011 Japan issue of V Magazine. This time around, she appears having an extra gap-toothed. "Sometimes, my heart sometimes feels so black," she said before growing two additional heads. "And other days my heart feels like rainbows."
"Black Jesus Amen Fashion" is one of the bonus tracks in a special edition of GaGa's second studio installment "Born This Way". A fifth single, "Marry the Night", from the album reportedly will be released soon to follow up "You and I".
More Lady GaGa News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism