Video: Lady GaGa Reveals 'Black Jesus' Remix as Toothy Monster
A never-before-heard remix of Lady GaGa's song "Black Jesus Amen Fashion" has been debuted during Nicola Formichetti's Spring 2012 Mugler show recently. Unlike last season's show which saw the Mother Monster strutting her stuff on the runaway, the September 29 gig opens with the Outlandish artist addressing the audience on a big screen.
The "Edge of Glory" singer relives her pigtailed alter ago she first introduced on the cover of the June 2011 Japan issue of V Magazine. This time around, she appears having an extra gap-toothed. "Sometimes, my heart sometimes feels so black," she said before growing two additional heads. "And other days my heart feels like rainbows."
"Black Jesus Amen Fashion" is one of the bonus tracks in a special edition of GaGa's second studio installment "Born This Way". A fifth single, "Marry the Night", from the album reportedly will be released soon to follow up "You and I".
More Lady GaGa News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed