Video: Lady GaGa Reveals 'Black Jesus' Remix as Toothy Monster
A never-before-heard remix of Lady GaGa's song "Black Jesus Amen Fashion" has been debuted during Nicola Formichetti's Spring 2012 Mugler show recently. Unlike last season's show which saw the Mother Monster strutting her stuff on the runaway, the September 29 gig opens with the Outlandish artist addressing the audience on a big screen.
The "Edge of Glory" singer relives her pigtailed alter ago she first introduced on the cover of the June 2011 Japan issue of V Magazine. This time around, she appears having an extra gap-toothed. "Sometimes, my heart sometimes feels so black," she said before growing two additional heads. "And other days my heart feels like rainbows."
"Black Jesus Amen Fashion" is one of the bonus tracks in a special edition of GaGa's second studio installment "Born This Way". A fifth single, "Marry the Night", from the album reportedly will be released soon to follow up "You and I".
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby