Video: Lady GaGa Reveals 'Black Jesus' Remix as Toothy Monster
A never-before-heard remix of Lady GaGa's song "Black Jesus Amen Fashion" has been debuted during Nicola Formichetti's Spring 2012 Mugler show recently. Unlike last season's show which saw the Mother Monster strutting her stuff on the runaway, the September 29 gig opens with the Outlandish artist addressing the audience on a big screen.
The "Edge of Glory" singer relives her pigtailed alter ago she first introduced on the cover of the June 2011 Japan issue of V Magazine. This time around, she appears having an extra gap-toothed. "Sometimes, my heart sometimes feels so black," she said before growing two additional heads. "And other days my heart feels like rainbows."
"Black Jesus Amen Fashion" is one of the bonus tracks in a special edition of GaGa's second studio installment "Born This Way". A fifth single, "Marry the Night", from the album reportedly will be released soon to follow up "You and I".
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie