Video: Lady GaGa Reveals 'Black Jesus' Remix as Toothy Monster
A never-before-heard remix of Lady GaGa's song "Black Jesus Amen Fashion" has been debuted during Nicola Formichetti's Spring 2012 Mugler show recently. Unlike last season's show which saw the Mother Monster strutting her stuff on the runaway, the September 29 gig opens with the Outlandish artist addressing the audience on a big screen.
The "Edge of Glory" singer relives her pigtailed alter ago she first introduced on the cover of the June 2011 Japan issue of V Magazine. This time around, she appears having an extra gap-toothed. "Sometimes, my heart sometimes feels so black," she said before growing two additional heads. "And other days my heart feels like rainbows."
"Black Jesus Amen Fashion" is one of the bonus tracks in a special edition of GaGa's second studio installment "Born This Way". A fifth single, "Marry the Night", from the album reportedly will be released soon to follow up "You and I".
More Lady GaGa News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November