Ashton Kutcher Tweets Don't Assume After Photo With Presumably Sara Leal Pops Up
Ashton Kutcher seemed to be using Twitter to address rumors that he and wife Demi Moore are heading to splitsville. Hours after tweeting a link to his Spotify account where he played Public Enemy's song "Don't Believe the Hype", the "Two and a Half Men" star posted another cryptic message.
"When you ASSUME to know that which you know nothing of you make an A** out of U and ME," so the 33-year-old tweeted. His latest posting came out after photos of him leaving the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles with a blonde girl who resembles his alleged mistress Sara Leal surfaced.
The photos were said to be taken back in June. Some of them captured the "No Strings Attached" actor driving off with the girl, who is believed to be the same girl that slept with him on his sixth wedding anniversary after a night of partying in San Diego, in the back seat of his car.
While Ashton has posted two cryptic messages in the wake of his affair rumors, Demi stayed quiet. Still, two of her tweets seemed to hint on problems. On September 23, she quoted Greek philosopher Epictetus as saying, "When we are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger," while on September 26, she tweeted a somber photo of herself with a caption, "I see through you."
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'