Ashton Kutcher Tweets Don't Assume After Photo With Presumably Sara Leal Pops Up
Ashton Kutcher seemed to be using Twitter to address rumors that he and wife Demi Moore are heading to splitsville. Hours after tweeting a link to his Spotify account where he played Public Enemy's song "Don't Believe the Hype", the "Two and a Half Men" star posted another cryptic message.
"When you ASSUME to know that which you know nothing of you make an A** out of U and ME," so the 33-year-old tweeted. His latest posting came out after photos of him leaving the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles with a blonde girl who resembles his alleged mistress Sara Leal surfaced.
The photos were said to be taken back in June. Some of them captured the "No Strings Attached" actor driving off with the girl, who is believed to be the same girl that slept with him on his sixth wedding anniversary after a night of partying in San Diego, in the back seat of his car.
While Ashton has posted two cryptic messages in the wake of his affair rumors, Demi stayed quiet. Still, two of her tweets seemed to hint on problems. On September 23, she quoted Greek philosopher Epictetus as saying, "When we are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger," while on September 26, she tweeted a somber photo of herself with a caption, "I see through you."
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder