David Arquette Confused by 'DWTS' Judges' Appraisal of His Performance
David Arquette admits he is left bewildered with the inconsistency between comments and points given by "Dancing with the Stars" judges on his dance. Speaking about the 18 score he got on Monday, September 26, the estranged husband of Courteney Cox says, "It's very confusing. They're very supportive and then they knock you down with the points."
His dancing partner Kym Johnson, however, manages to see the positive things about this. "I think they really want to see us do well," the professional dancer shares her own opinion before adding, "They see potential in David."
The score combined with audience's votes landed Arquette in the bottom two during the September 27 result show. "It was a close call!" Arquette gushes about the risky position, but Johnson is optimistic that they will do better the next time as she says, "It was a little touch and go there, but I really think we're going to make a big comeback this week."
Arquette and Johnson have revealed that they will dance the rumba on next performance show. Talking about their preparation to E! Online, the "Scream" actor promises that he's "definitely showing some skin" when performing the number which is also known as "the dance of love."
The next performance show of "DWTS" will air Monday, October 3 at 8 P.M. on ABC. The result will be revealed the next day starting at 9 P.M.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences