David Arquette Confused by 'DWTS' Judges' Appraisal of His Performance
David Arquette admits he is left bewildered with the inconsistency between comments and points given by "Dancing with the Stars" judges on his dance. Speaking about the 18 score he got on Monday, September 26, the estranged husband of Courteney Cox says, "It's very confusing. They're very supportive and then they knock you down with the points."
His dancing partner Kym Johnson, however, manages to see the positive things about this. "I think they really want to see us do well," the professional dancer shares her own opinion before adding, "They see potential in David."
The score combined with audience's votes landed Arquette in the bottom two during the September 27 result show. "It was a close call!" Arquette gushes about the risky position, but Johnson is optimistic that they will do better the next time as she says, "It was a little touch and go there, but I really think we're going to make a big comeback this week."
Arquette and Johnson have revealed that they will dance the rumba on next performance show. Talking about their preparation to E! Online, the "Scream" actor promises that he's "definitely showing some skin" when performing the number which is also known as "the dance of love."
The next performance show of "DWTS" will air Monday, October 3 at 8 P.M. on ABC. The result will be revealed the next day starting at 9 P.M.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?