Adele Copes With Heartache in 'Someone Like You' Music Video
Adele's "Someone Like You" music video has been premiered in its entirety on Thursday evening, September 29. Having no special effects, over-the-top costume or elaborate choreography, the clip lets the raw, powerful emotion of the song speak for itself.
The video follows Adele taking a stroll alongside the river during a quiet day while wailing over her lost love. The man in question is seen standing in a shadow before he walks away leaving her shattered. "Never mind, I'll find someone like you," she puts on a brave face, trying to convince herself that she'll get over it.
The video was shot entirely in the city of lights and love, Paris, during the very early morning hours. "The location evokes style and romance," director Jake Nava explained, "and shooting early in the morning allows you to focus on Adele in this lonely and emotional space."
More Adele News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season