Adele Copes With Heartache in 'Someone Like You' Music Video
Adele's "Someone Like You" music video has been premiered in its entirety on Thursday evening, September 29. Having no special effects, over-the-top costume or elaborate choreography, the clip lets the raw, powerful emotion of the song speak for itself.
The video follows Adele taking a stroll alongside the river during a quiet day while wailing over her lost love. The man in question is seen standing in a shadow before he walks away leaving her shattered. "Never mind, I'll find someone like you," she puts on a brave face, trying to convince herself that she'll get over it.
The video was shot entirely in the city of lights and love, Paris, during the very early morning hours. "The location evokes style and romance," director Jake Nava explained, "and shooting early in the morning allows you to focus on Adele in this lonely and emotional space."
More Adele News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says