Adele Copes With Heartache in 'Someone Like You' Music Video
Adele's "Someone Like You" music video has been premiered in its entirety on Thursday evening, September 29. Having no special effects, over-the-top costume or elaborate choreography, the clip lets the raw, powerful emotion of the song speak for itself.
The video follows Adele taking a stroll alongside the river during a quiet day while wailing over her lost love. The man in question is seen standing in a shadow before he walks away leaving her shattered. "Never mind, I'll find someone like you," she puts on a brave face, trying to convince herself that she'll get over it.
The video was shot entirely in the city of lights and love, Paris, during the very early morning hours. "The location evokes style and romance," director Jake Nava explained, "and shooting early in the morning allows you to focus on Adele in this lonely and emotional space."
Adele's "Someone Like You" music video
More Adele News
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?