Adele Copes With Heartache in 'Someone Like You' Music Video
Adele's "Someone Like You" music video has been premiered in its entirety on Thursday evening, September 29. Having no special effects, over-the-top costume or elaborate choreography, the clip lets the raw, powerful emotion of the song speak for itself.
The video follows Adele taking a stroll alongside the river during a quiet day while wailing over her lost love. The man in question is seen standing in a shadow before he walks away leaving her shattered. "Never mind, I'll find someone like you," she puts on a brave face, trying to convince herself that she'll get over it.
The video was shot entirely in the city of lights and love, Paris, during the very early morning hours. "The location evokes style and romance," director Jake Nava explained, "and shooting early in the morning allows you to focus on Adele in this lonely and emotional space."
More Adele News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed