Adele Copes With Heartache in 'Someone Like You' Music Video
Adele's "Someone Like You" music video has been premiered in its entirety on Thursday evening, September 29. Having no special effects, over-the-top costume or elaborate choreography, the clip lets the raw, powerful emotion of the song speak for itself.
The video follows Adele taking a stroll alongside the river during a quiet day while wailing over her lost love. The man in question is seen standing in a shadow before he walks away leaving her shattered. "Never mind, I'll find someone like you," she puts on a brave face, trying to convince herself that she'll get over it.
The video was shot entirely in the city of lights and love, Paris, during the very early morning hours. "The location evokes style and romance," director Jake Nava explained, "and shooting early in the morning allows you to focus on Adele in this lonely and emotional space."
Adele's "Someone Like You" music video
More Adele News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her