Holly Madison Insures Her 36D Breasts for a Million Dollar
Holly Madison is insuring her moneymakers. The former Playboy star has taken out a $1 million insurance policy on her breasts with Lloyd's of London insurance company to protect herself and others who appear at Las Vegas production "Peepshow".
"I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not? Because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars," she told People magazine. "I thought I'd cover my assets."
However, the 31-year-old blonde also found it funny to insure her 36D busts. "I think it's kind of funny. I think they're getting the credit they deserve. They're my primary money makers right now," she said.
Lloyd's of London had also insured breasts in the past. Stripper and burlesque star Tempest Storm also had her assets insured for $1 million almost 60 years ago, which was a lot of money at that time.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'