Holly Madison Insures Her 36D Breasts for a Million Dollar
Holly Madison is insuring her moneymakers. The former Playboy star has taken out a $1 million insurance policy on her breasts with Lloyd's of London insurance company to protect herself and others who appear at Las Vegas production "Peepshow".
"I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not? Because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars," she told People magazine. "I thought I'd cover my assets."
However, the 31-year-old blonde also found it funny to insure her 36D busts. "I think it's kind of funny. I think they're getting the credit they deserve. They're my primary money makers right now," she said.
Lloyd's of London had also insured breasts in the past. Stripper and burlesque star Tempest Storm also had her assets insured for $1 million almost 60 years ago, which was a lot of money at that time.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video