Holly Madison Insures Her 36D Breasts for a Million Dollar
Holly Madison is insuring her moneymakers. The former Playboy star has taken out a $1 million insurance policy on her breasts with Lloyd's of London insurance company to protect herself and others who appear at Las Vegas production "Peepshow".
"I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not? Because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars," she told People magazine. "I thought I'd cover my assets."
However, the 31-year-old blonde also found it funny to insure her 36D busts. "I think it's kind of funny. I think they're getting the credit they deserve. They're my primary money makers right now," she said.
Lloyd's of London had also insured breasts in the past. Stripper and burlesque star Tempest Storm also had her assets insured for $1 million almost 60 years ago, which was a lot of money at that time.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars