Holly Madison Insures Her 36D Breasts for a Million Dollar
Holly Madison is insuring her moneymakers. The former Playboy star has taken out a $1 million insurance policy on her breasts with Lloyd's of London insurance company to protect herself and others who appear at Las Vegas production "Peepshow".
"I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not? Because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars," she told People magazine. "I thought I'd cover my assets."
However, the 31-year-old blonde also found it funny to insure her 36D busts. "I think it's kind of funny. I think they're getting the credit they deserve. They're my primary money makers right now," she said.
Lloyd's of London had also insured breasts in the past. Stripper and burlesque star Tempest Storm also had her assets insured for $1 million almost 60 years ago, which was a lot of money at that time.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'