Holly Madison Insures Her 36D Breasts for a Million Dollar
Holly Madison is insuring her moneymakers. The former Playboy star has taken out a $1 million insurance policy on her breasts with Lloyd's of London insurance company to protect herself and others who appear at Las Vegas production "Peepshow".
"I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not? Because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars," she told People magazine. "I thought I'd cover my assets."
However, the 31-year-old blonde also found it funny to insure her 36D busts. "I think it's kind of funny. I think they're getting the credit they deserve. They're my primary money makers right now," she said.
Lloyd's of London had also insured breasts in the past. Stripper and burlesque star Tempest Storm also had her assets insured for $1 million almost 60 years ago, which was a lot of money at that time.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch