Ashton Kutcher's Alleged Affair Demands Silence Money
The girl who claimed that she had an affair with Ashton Kutcher has met top Hollywood lawyers and she is now demanding silence money. Sara Leal is identified as the blonde who slept with Kutcher on the night he was supposed to celebrate sixth wedding anniversary with wife Demi Moore.
Leal wants the "Two and a Half Men" star to pay her $250,000 to stop her from talking to the media. "Sara is talking to multiple media outlets for a deal. She wants $250,000, but the offers haven't been as high. What she really wants is to get a pay-off from Ashton. She has reached out to Ashton's team," a source told the NY Post.
Leal's team is comprised of attorneys who had backed up the rehab worker that Lindsay Lohan allegedly assaulted.
Kutcher reportedly met Leal at a party in San Diego last weekend. According to some tabloid reports, Kutcher took Leal and her female friend to his room at Hard Rock hotel, and his bodyguard had to cover up for him. Kutcher allegedly told the girls that he and Moore were already separated but nobody knew yet.
Both Kutcher and Moore are still silent on the allegations but on his Twitter, he linked his Spotify account where he was playing the Public Enemy song "Don't Believe the Hype."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary