Ashton Kutcher's Alleged Affair Demands Silence Money
The girl who claimed that she had an affair with Ashton Kutcher has met top Hollywood lawyers and she is now demanding silence money. Sara Leal is identified as the blonde who slept with Kutcher on the night he was supposed to celebrate sixth wedding anniversary with wife Demi Moore.
Leal wants the "Two and a Half Men" star to pay her $250,000 to stop her from talking to the media. "Sara is talking to multiple media outlets for a deal. She wants $250,000, but the offers haven't been as high. What she really wants is to get a pay-off from Ashton. She has reached out to Ashton's team," a source told the NY Post.
Leal's team is comprised of attorneys who had backed up the rehab worker that Lindsay Lohan allegedly assaulted.
Kutcher reportedly met Leal at a party in San Diego last weekend. According to some tabloid reports, Kutcher took Leal and her female friend to his room at Hard Rock hotel, and his bodyguard had to cover up for him. Kutcher allegedly told the girls that he and Moore were already separated but nobody knew yet.
Both Kutcher and Moore are still silent on the allegations but on his Twitter, he linked his Spotify account where he was playing the Public Enemy song "Don't Believe the Hype."
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia