Ashton Kutcher's Alleged Affair Demands Silence Money
The girl who claimed that she had an affair with Ashton Kutcher has met top Hollywood lawyers and she is now demanding silence money. Sara Leal is identified as the blonde who slept with Kutcher on the night he was supposed to celebrate sixth wedding anniversary with wife Demi Moore.
Leal wants the "Two and a Half Men" star to pay her $250,000 to stop her from talking to the media. "Sara is talking to multiple media outlets for a deal. She wants $250,000, but the offers haven't been as high. What she really wants is to get a pay-off from Ashton. She has reached out to Ashton's team," a source told the NY Post.
Leal's team is comprised of attorneys who had backed up the rehab worker that Lindsay Lohan allegedly assaulted.
Kutcher reportedly met Leal at a party in San Diego last weekend. According to some tabloid reports, Kutcher took Leal and her female friend to his room at Hard Rock hotel, and his bodyguard had to cover up for him. Kutcher allegedly told the girls that he and Moore were already separated but nobody knew yet.
Both Kutcher and Moore are still silent on the allegations but on his Twitter, he linked his Spotify account where he was playing the Public Enemy song "Don't Believe the Hype."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?