Ashton Kutcher's Alleged Affair Demands Silence Money
The girl who claimed that she had an affair with Ashton Kutcher has met top Hollywood lawyers and she is now demanding silence money. Sara Leal is identified as the blonde who slept with Kutcher on the night he was supposed to celebrate sixth wedding anniversary with wife Demi Moore.
Leal wants the "Two and a Half Men" star to pay her $250,000 to stop her from talking to the media. "Sara is talking to multiple media outlets for a deal. She wants $250,000, but the offers haven't been as high. What she really wants is to get a pay-off from Ashton. She has reached out to Ashton's team," a source told the NY Post.
Leal's team is comprised of attorneys who had backed up the rehab worker that Lindsay Lohan allegedly assaulted.
Kutcher reportedly met Leal at a party in San Diego last weekend. According to some tabloid reports, Kutcher took Leal and her female friend to his room at Hard Rock hotel, and his bodyguard had to cover up for him. Kutcher allegedly told the girls that he and Moore were already separated but nobody knew yet.
Both Kutcher and Moore are still silent on the allegations but on his Twitter, he linked his Spotify account where he was playing the Public Enemy song "Don't Believe the Hype."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed