T.I. Is Freed From Halfway House
T.I. no longer has to stay in a halfway house he's been assigned after released from prison last year. According to his lawyer Steve Sadow, the rapper left the facility in Atlanta on early Thursday, September 29 morning.
The "Live Your Life" hitmaker was sent to prison in Arkansas last year after violating a probation. Sentenced to 11 months in prison, T.I. was then sent to a halfway house on September 15. Sadow said T.I. now begins a year-long probation.
A spokesman for T.I. said the rapper will celebrate his recent birthday with a private brunch for family and friends only this Sunday. He would first make a public appearance at the BET Hip-Hop Awards on Saturday.
T.I. is shooting a reality show for VH1 about his life after prison. The series would premiere in December.
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time