T.I. Is Freed From Halfway House
T.I. no longer has to stay in a halfway house he's been assigned after released from prison last year. According to his lawyer Steve Sadow, the rapper left the facility in Atlanta on early Thursday, September 29 morning.
The "Live Your Life" hitmaker was sent to prison in Arkansas last year after violating a probation. Sentenced to 11 months in prison, T.I. was then sent to a halfway house on September 15. Sadow said T.I. now begins a year-long probation.
A spokesman for T.I. said the rapper will celebrate his recent birthday with a private brunch for family and friends only this Sunday. He would first make a public appearance at the BET Hip-Hop Awards on Saturday.
T.I. is shooting a reality show for VH1 about his life after prison. The series would premiere in December.
More T.I. News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns