T.I. Is Freed From Halfway House
T.I. no longer has to stay in a halfway house he's been assigned after released from prison last year. According to his lawyer Steve Sadow, the rapper left the facility in Atlanta on early Thursday, September 29 morning.
The "Live Your Life" hitmaker was sent to prison in Arkansas last year after violating a probation. Sentenced to 11 months in prison, T.I. was then sent to a halfway house on September 15. Sadow said T.I. now begins a year-long probation.
A spokesman for T.I. said the rapper will celebrate his recent birthday with a private brunch for family and friends only this Sunday. He would first make a public appearance at the BET Hip-Hop Awards on Saturday.
T.I. is shooting a reality show for VH1 about his life after prison. The series would premiere in December.
More T.I. News
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?