T.I. Is Freed From Halfway House
T.I. no longer has to stay in a halfway house he's been assigned after released from prison last year. According to his lawyer Steve Sadow, the rapper left the facility in Atlanta on early Thursday, September 29 morning.
The "Live Your Life" hitmaker was sent to prison in Arkansas last year after violating a probation. Sentenced to 11 months in prison, T.I. was then sent to a halfway house on September 15. Sadow said T.I. now begins a year-long probation.
A spokesman for T.I. said the rapper will celebrate his recent birthday with a private brunch for family and friends only this Sunday. He would first make a public appearance at the BET Hip-Hop Awards on Saturday.
T.I. is shooting a reality show for VH1 about his life after prison. The series would premiere in December.
More T.I. News
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos