T.I. Is Freed From Halfway House
T.I. no longer has to stay in a halfway house he's been assigned after released from prison last year. According to his lawyer Steve Sadow, the rapper left the facility in Atlanta on early Thursday, September 29 morning.
The "Live Your Life" hitmaker was sent to prison in Arkansas last year after violating a probation. Sentenced to 11 months in prison, T.I. was then sent to a halfway house on September 15. Sadow said T.I. now begins a year-long probation.
A spokesman for T.I. said the rapper will celebrate his recent birthday with a private brunch for family and friends only this Sunday. He would first make a public appearance at the BET Hip-Hop Awards on Saturday.
T.I. is shooting a reality show for VH1 about his life after prison. The series would premiere in December.
More T.I. News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'