Taylor Swift Gets a Taste of Magic in 'Wonderstruck' Commercial
A brand new commercial for Taylor Swift's first fragrance, "Wonderstruck", has been made available for viewing pleasure. Making its debut during "The X Factor (US)" on Wednesday (September 28) night, it sees the "Sparks Fly" singer opening a door to a fantasy world with a spray of the scent.
Around 30 seconds long, the promotional video also presents Taylor in a Christian Siriano gown and shares a glimpse at her handsome prince. Playing in the background as the 21-year-old glides quietly around the ground of an elegant mansion is "Enchanted", a song from her third studio album "Speak Now".
"Wonderstruck" is Taylor's first signature perfume in collaboration with Elizabeth Arden. The fruity, floral fragrance boasts notes of raspberry, apple blossom, golden amber and sandalwood, and will be available for mass purchase in department stores across the United States beginning in October.
Previously, the "Love Story" singer revealed that her song "Enchanted" was the inspiration behind the scent. "I wrote the lyric, 'I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home' ... about the first time you meet someone," she explained. "A fragrance can help shape someone's first impression and memory of you. It's exciting to think that Wonderstruck will play a role in creating some of those memories."
More Taylor Swift News
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo