Taylor Swift Gets a Taste of Magic in 'Wonderstruck' Commercial
A brand new commercial for Taylor Swift's first fragrance, "Wonderstruck", has been made available for viewing pleasure. Making its debut during "The X Factor (US)" on Wednesday (September 28) night, it sees the "Sparks Fly" singer opening a door to a fantasy world with a spray of the scent.
Around 30 seconds long, the promotional video also presents Taylor in a Christian Siriano gown and shares a glimpse at her handsome prince. Playing in the background as the 21-year-old glides quietly around the ground of an elegant mansion is "Enchanted", a song from her third studio album "Speak Now".
"Wonderstruck" is Taylor's first signature perfume in collaboration with Elizabeth Arden. The fruity, floral fragrance boasts notes of raspberry, apple blossom, golden amber and sandalwood, and will be available for mass purchase in department stores across the United States beginning in October.
Previously, the "Love Story" singer revealed that her song "Enchanted" was the inspiration behind the scent. "I wrote the lyric, 'I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home' ... about the first time you meet someone," she explained. "A fragrance can help shape someone's first impression and memory of you. It's exciting to think that Wonderstruck will play a role in creating some of those memories."
More Taylor Swift News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist