Set Video of 'Snow White and the Huntsman': Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth in War
Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth have been taped leading a large number of horsemen in a fresh on-set video of "Snow White and the Huntsman". Just like the previous set picture released on Tuesday, the video highlights a seaside battle that takes place in Marloes Sands at Pembrokeshire Wales, U.K.
The new footage was taken when Stewart and Hemsworth were shooting the war scene on Wednesday afternoon, September 28. Donning a set of medieval armor, the "Twilight Saga" beauty looked tough as she rode a white horse along the shore. Meanwhile, the "Thor" actor was spotted rocking a long brown cape as he mounted a black stallion. In between breaks, the rumored girlfriend of Robert Pattinson was seen taking her time to light a cigarette and chat with some crew members on the set.
In the movie, Stewart plays Snow White while Hemsworth portrays the huntsman, who helps the lead character to fight against the Evil Queen. The film itself presents a twisted story of the classic fair-skinned princess tale. While the Grimm story sees Snow White as a lovely-singing princess, this movie features the female royal as a tough woman.
Joining Stewart and Hemsworth in the cast ensemble are Charlize Theron who plays the main antagonist, as well as Noah Huntley and Liberty Ross who star as Snow White's parents. A directorial debut from Rupert Sanders, the movie will hit U.S. theaters on June 1, 2012.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris