Set Video of 'Snow White and the Huntsman': Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth in War
Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth have been taped leading a large number of horsemen in a fresh on-set video of "Snow White and the Huntsman". Just like the previous set picture released on Tuesday, the video highlights a seaside battle that takes place in Marloes Sands at Pembrokeshire Wales, U.K.
The new footage was taken when Stewart and Hemsworth were shooting the war scene on Wednesday afternoon, September 28. Donning a set of medieval armor, the "Twilight Saga" beauty looked tough as she rode a white horse along the shore. Meanwhile, the "Thor" actor was spotted rocking a long brown cape as he mounted a black stallion. In between breaks, the rumored girlfriend of Robert Pattinson was seen taking her time to light a cigarette and chat with some crew members on the set.
In the movie, Stewart plays Snow White while Hemsworth portrays the huntsman, who helps the lead character to fight against the Evil Queen. The film itself presents a twisted story of the classic fair-skinned princess tale. While the Grimm story sees Snow White as a lovely-singing princess, this movie features the female royal as a tough woman.
Joining Stewart and Hemsworth in the cast ensemble are Charlize Theron who plays the main antagonist, as well as Noah Huntley and Liberty Ross who star as Snow White's parents. A directorial debut from Rupert Sanders, the movie will hit U.S. theaters on June 1, 2012.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences