Set Video of 'Snow White and the Huntsman': Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth in War
Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth have been taped leading a large number of horsemen in a fresh on-set video of "Snow White and the Huntsman". Just like the previous set picture released on Tuesday, the video highlights a seaside battle that takes place in Marloes Sands at Pembrokeshire Wales, U.K.
The new footage was taken when Stewart and Hemsworth were shooting the war scene on Wednesday afternoon, September 28. Donning a set of medieval armor, the "Twilight Saga" beauty looked tough as she rode a white horse along the shore. Meanwhile, the "Thor" actor was spotted rocking a long brown cape as he mounted a black stallion. In between breaks, the rumored girlfriend of Robert Pattinson was seen taking her time to light a cigarette and chat with some crew members on the set.
In the movie, Stewart plays Snow White while Hemsworth portrays the huntsman, who helps the lead character to fight against the Evil Queen. The film itself presents a twisted story of the classic fair-skinned princess tale. While the Grimm story sees Snow White as a lovely-singing princess, this movie features the female royal as a tough woman.
Joining Stewart and Hemsworth in the cast ensemble are Charlize Theron who plays the main antagonist, as well as Noah Huntley and Liberty Ross who star as Snow White's parents. A directorial debut from Rupert Sanders, the movie will hit U.S. theaters on June 1, 2012.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says