Report: Kate Gosselin Struggles to Land New Reality Show
Kate Gosselin is reportedly still trying her luck in unscripted show world after "Kate Plus 8" was axed by TLC. A source tells The Huffington Post that the mother of eight is desperately trying to get a new reality show offer, but the vain attempts make her frustrated.
"She has approached many different networks, including pitching a travel show idea to her old network, TLC, but so far no one has said yes," the source said. "She assumed that given her fame, producers and networks would be knocking her over with job offers and is, to say the least, very surprised that she hasn't received a single one."
A reality show casting director explained Kate's situation, saying that she "is in a very difficult position" like many other reality stars who refuse to go back to their old jobs after being paid to work only three or four months a year. "Plus, who is going to hire them for a real job after they have made a fool out of themselves on TV?" the casting director said.
Should the rumor be true, Kate perhaps needs to listen to her ex-husband Jon Gosselin's suggestion. Earlier this month, the 34-year-old advised her to "get back to a normal life - a simple life" to "provide for your family," reasoning that "there are families out there that have several kids - people work normal jobs, and things work out."
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder