Alyssa Milano Shares First Look at Her Baby Boy
Alyssa Milano is showing off her first son with husband David Bugliari. Wearing see-through blouse, the Phoebe Halliwell of "Charmed" posed with 5-week-old Milo Thomas Bugliari in her arms for the new issue of Us Weekly that will hit U.S. newsstands on Friday, September 30.
In an interview accompanying the photo, the 38-year-old revealed that her baby boy makes it look like she's doing a good job. "Everything is going so well," she gushes. "David told me, 'It's like you were dropped off from Planet Mom!' I said, 'No, he's such a great baby, he's just making me look good!' "
The actress, who will soon be seen in "New Year's Eve", also talked about loving how her husband embraces fatherhood. "There is nothing like seeing the man you love with your child," she shared. "The other day David was carrying him in a BabyBjorn while making work phone calls! It was so sweet and beautiful."
Alyssa gave birth to Milo on August 31 morning. In announcing the boy's arrival, the "Hall Pass" actress tweeted, "My heart has tripled in size. I love him more than all the leaves on all the trees." After Us Weekly put out the first official photo of Milo, she once again took to Twitter and wrote, "Baby Milo says thank you for all the sweet words and well wishes!"
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4