Alyssa Milano Shares First Look at Her Baby Boy
Alyssa Milano is showing off her first son with husband David Bugliari. Wearing see-through blouse, the Phoebe Halliwell of "Charmed" posed with 5-week-old Milo Thomas Bugliari in her arms for the new issue of Us Weekly that will hit U.S. newsstands on Friday, September 30.
In an interview accompanying the photo, the 38-year-old revealed that her baby boy makes it look like she's doing a good job. "Everything is going so well," she gushes. "David told me, 'It's like you were dropped off from Planet Mom!' I said, 'No, he's such a great baby, he's just making me look good!' "
The actress, who will soon be seen in "New Year's Eve", also talked about loving how her husband embraces fatherhood. "There is nothing like seeing the man you love with your child," she shared. "The other day David was carrying him in a BabyBjorn while making work phone calls! It was so sweet and beautiful."
Alyssa gave birth to Milo on August 31 morning. In announcing the boy's arrival, the "Hall Pass" actress tweeted, "My heart has tripled in size. I love him more than all the leaves on all the trees." After Us Weekly put out the first official photo of Milo, she once again took to Twitter and wrote, "Baby Milo says thank you for all the sweet words and well wishes!"
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen