Alyssa Milano Shares First Look at Her Baby Boy
Alyssa Milano is showing off her first son with husband David Bugliari. Wearing see-through blouse, the Phoebe Halliwell of "Charmed" posed with 5-week-old Milo Thomas Bugliari in her arms for the new issue of Us Weekly that will hit U.S. newsstands on Friday, September 30.
In an interview accompanying the photo, the 38-year-old revealed that her baby boy makes it look like she's doing a good job. "Everything is going so well," she gushes. "David told me, 'It's like you were dropped off from Planet Mom!' I said, 'No, he's such a great baby, he's just making me look good!' "
The actress, who will soon be seen in "New Year's Eve", also talked about loving how her husband embraces fatherhood. "There is nothing like seeing the man you love with your child," she shared. "The other day David was carrying him in a BabyBjorn while making work phone calls! It was so sweet and beautiful."
Alyssa gave birth to Milo on August 31 morning. In announcing the boy's arrival, the "Hall Pass" actress tweeted, "My heart has tripled in size. I love him more than all the leaves on all the trees." After Us Weekly put out the first official photo of Milo, she once again took to Twitter and wrote, "Baby Milo says thank you for all the sweet words and well wishes!"
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money