Alyssa Milano Shares First Look at Her Baby Boy
Alyssa Milano is showing off her first son with husband David Bugliari. Wearing see-through blouse, the Phoebe Halliwell of "Charmed" posed with 5-week-old Milo Thomas Bugliari in her arms for the new issue of Us Weekly that will hit U.S. newsstands on Friday, September 30.
In an interview accompanying the photo, the 38-year-old revealed that her baby boy makes it look like she's doing a good job. "Everything is going so well," she gushes. "David told me, 'It's like you were dropped off from Planet Mom!' I said, 'No, he's such a great baby, he's just making me look good!' "
The actress, who will soon be seen in "New Year's Eve", also talked about loving how her husband embraces fatherhood. "There is nothing like seeing the man you love with your child," she shared. "The other day David was carrying him in a BabyBjorn while making work phone calls! It was so sweet and beautiful."
Alyssa gave birth to Milo on August 31 morning. In announcing the boy's arrival, the "Hall Pass" actress tweeted, "My heart has tripled in size. I love him more than all the leaves on all the trees." After Us Weekly put out the first official photo of Milo, she once again took to Twitter and wrote, "Baby Milo says thank you for all the sweet words and well wishes!"
More Alyssa Milano News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West