Report: Jessica Simpson Puts Wedding to Eric Johnson On Hold
It looks like Jessica Simpson won't be walking down the aisle any time soon. If Us Weekly is to be trusted, the former wife of Nick Lachey has postponed her wedding to former NFL player Eric Johnson (II). "Everything is up in the air," a source told the publication on the matter.
Although she has been engaged to Eric for over 10 months, the 31-year-old is reportedly still unable to decide on the date and venue for her big day. "She can't figure out what kind of day she wants. Some days she wants a big wedding in Hawaii, then other days she wants something closer to home," explained the source.
A friend of Jessica suggested that there might be something more than just venue indecision. "She was so gung ho about planning their wedding, and now she's gone dark," so said the pal. Still, the "Come On Over" singer and Eric were all smiles in a photo she posted on her Twitter days earlier with a caption, "Leaving family vacation..."
In the meantime, pregnancy rumors circling around Jessica lately refuse to die down. After claiming that the "Fashion Star" mentor is indeed expecting her first child with her fiance, In Touch reported that the singer bought ten home pregnancy tests earlier this month to make sure.
A friend told the magazine, "When the first test came back positive, she called a close friend and asked her to buy several more tests and rush them over." It was said that her pregnancy has been confirmed by a doctor on September 19. "Now, she's the happiest she's ever been," the so-called pal said before adding that 32-year-old Eric "was ecstatic beyond words".
More Jessica Simpson News
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama