Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Get Lovey-Dovey in Rooftop Photo Shoot
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are expressing their love before the camera. Photographer Terry Richardson has just posted on his blog a series of photos that capture the "Horrible Bosses" and her boyfriend sharing some sweet as well as goofy moments on a rooftop somewhere in New York City.
Terry preceeded the posting of the four black-and-white pictures with a shot of the Big Apple which caption read, "New York Love Story". One of the photos features 42-year-old Jennifer smiling brightly to the camera while 40-year-old Justin lands a smooch on her cheek, another one sees pouting Jennifer and smiling Justin.
The photo shoot seemed to have been done last Monday, September 26 evening since the couple were clad in the same outfit they wore to the premiere of Lifetime's project "Five".
In another news, In Touch has come out with a report that Justin is getting ready to propose to Jennifer, and doesn't want it to be a "cheesy orchestrated event". A friend spilled, "He wanted to take her on a long road trip to Santa Barbara and propose on the beach. He knows Jen is The One."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'