Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Get Lovey-Dovey in Rooftop Photo Shoot
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are expressing their love before the camera. Photographer Terry Richardson has just posted on his blog a series of photos that capture the "Horrible Bosses" and her boyfriend sharing some sweet as well as goofy moments on a rooftop somewhere in New York City.
Terry preceeded the posting of the four black-and-white pictures with a shot of the Big Apple which caption read, "New York Love Story". One of the photos features 42-year-old Jennifer smiling brightly to the camera while 40-year-old Justin lands a smooch on her cheek, another one sees pouting Jennifer and smiling Justin.
The photo shoot seemed to have been done last Monday, September 26 evening since the couple were clad in the same outfit they wore to the premiere of Lifetime's project "Five".
In another news, In Touch has come out with a report that Justin is getting ready to propose to Jennifer, and doesn't want it to be a "cheesy orchestrated event". A friend spilled, "He wanted to take her on a long road trip to Santa Barbara and propose on the beach. He knows Jen is The One."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years