Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Get Lovey-Dovey in Rooftop Photo Shoot
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are expressing their love before the camera. Photographer Terry Richardson has just posted on his blog a series of photos that capture the "Horrible Bosses" and her boyfriend sharing some sweet as well as goofy moments on a rooftop somewhere in New York City.
Terry preceeded the posting of the four black-and-white pictures with a shot of the Big Apple which caption read, "New York Love Story". One of the photos features 42-year-old Jennifer smiling brightly to the camera while 40-year-old Justin lands a smooch on her cheek, another one sees pouting Jennifer and smiling Justin.
The photo shoot seemed to have been done last Monday, September 26 evening since the couple were clad in the same outfit they wore to the premiere of Lifetime's project "Five".
In another news, In Touch has come out with a report that Justin is getting ready to propose to Jennifer, and doesn't want it to be a "cheesy orchestrated event". A friend spilled, "He wanted to take her on a long road trip to Santa Barbara and propose on the beach. He knows Jen is The One."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos