Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Get Lovey-Dovey in Rooftop Photo Shoot
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are expressing their love before the camera. Photographer Terry Richardson has just posted on his blog a series of photos that capture the "Horrible Bosses" and her boyfriend sharing some sweet as well as goofy moments on a rooftop somewhere in New York City.
Terry preceeded the posting of the four black-and-white pictures with a shot of the Big Apple which caption read, "New York Love Story". One of the photos features 42-year-old Jennifer smiling brightly to the camera while 40-year-old Justin lands a smooch on her cheek, another one sees pouting Jennifer and smiling Justin.
The photo shoot seemed to have been done last Monday, September 26 evening since the couple were clad in the same outfit they wore to the premiere of Lifetime's project "Five".
In another news, In Touch has come out with a report that Justin is getting ready to propose to Jennifer, and doesn't want it to be a "cheesy orchestrated event". A friend spilled, "He wanted to take her on a long road trip to Santa Barbara and propose on the beach. He knows Jen is The One."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding