Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Get Lovey-Dovey in Rooftop Photo Shoot
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are expressing their love before the camera. Photographer Terry Richardson has just posted on his blog a series of photos that capture the "Horrible Bosses" and her boyfriend sharing some sweet as well as goofy moments on a rooftop somewhere in New York City.
Terry preceeded the posting of the four black-and-white pictures with a shot of the Big Apple which caption read, "New York Love Story". One of the photos features 42-year-old Jennifer smiling brightly to the camera while 40-year-old Justin lands a smooch on her cheek, another one sees pouting Jennifer and smiling Justin.
The photo shoot seemed to have been done last Monday, September 26 evening since the couple were clad in the same outfit they wore to the premiere of Lifetime's project "Five".
In another news, In Touch has come out with a report that Justin is getting ready to propose to Jennifer, and doesn't want it to be a "cheesy orchestrated event". A friend spilled, "He wanted to take her on a long road trip to Santa Barbara and propose on the beach. He knows Jen is The One."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says