Man Apologizes for Hurting Bristol Palin With His Sarah Comments
The man who went to Bristol Palin's face to diss her mother last week has come out with an apology. Caught on camera, Stephen Hanks called Sarah Palin "wh**e" and "the f**king devil" while Bristol was enjoying a mechanic bull ride.
Through his lawyer, Hanks said, "Having had an opportunity to view the camera footage of the incident this past Thursday at the Saddle Ranch Bar & Chop House in West Hollywood, and having reflected on the incident over the weekend, I have come to the conclusion that no matter what my feelings are towards Sarah Palin, I should not have expressed them towards her daughter, Bristol Palin."
He continued, "I am very passionate about politics, and believe in equality for all Americans. I expressed my feelings in an improper manner in the heat of the moment, and allowed my emotions to get the better of me."
"My political views are solely mine, and not those of my friends, colleagues or the establishment for which I work. I apologize to them for my poor judgment that night, and to Bristol for any hurt may actions may have caused her. I wish Bristol success with her television show, and much happiness in the future."
There was a rumor that the altercation between Bristol and Hanks was actually a stunt to crank up rating for her new reality show.
More Bristol Palin News
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles