Man Apologizes for Hurting Bristol Palin With His Sarah Comments
The man who went to Bristol Palin's face to diss her mother last week has come out with an apology. Caught on camera, Stephen Hanks called Sarah Palin "wh**e" and "the f**king devil" while Bristol was enjoying a mechanic bull ride.
Through his lawyer, Hanks said, "Having had an opportunity to view the camera footage of the incident this past Thursday at the Saddle Ranch Bar & Chop House in West Hollywood, and having reflected on the incident over the weekend, I have come to the conclusion that no matter what my feelings are towards Sarah Palin, I should not have expressed them towards her daughter, Bristol Palin."
He continued, "I am very passionate about politics, and believe in equality for all Americans. I expressed my feelings in an improper manner in the heat of the moment, and allowed my emotions to get the better of me."
"My political views are solely mine, and not those of my friends, colleagues or the establishment for which I work. I apologize to them for my poor judgment that night, and to Bristol for any hurt may actions may have caused her. I wish Bristol success with her television show, and much happiness in the future."
There was a rumor that the altercation between Bristol and Hanks was actually a stunt to crank up rating for her new reality show.
More Bristol Palin News
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic