Video: Ashley Tisdale Still Needs Her Pacifier at 25 in 'Toddlers and Tiaras' Spoof
Ashley Tisdale is giving a hilarious twist to "Toddlers & Tiaras". Teaming up with Funny or Die, the Sharpay Evans of "High School Musical" takes on the role of 25-year-old Makenzie, who hasn't changed a bit 22 years after she was featured in the reality series for TLC.
In the clip titled "Toddlers and Tiaras: Where Are They Now?", Makenzie still competes in child beauty pageants for girls aged 5 to 7, and is still dependent on her pacifier. Acting as her mother is former "The King of Queens" star Leah Remini, who proudly talks about Makenzie's achievement so far.
Before the release of the spoof video, Ashley has teased about it in a new video announcement on her official site. "When I hit 5 Million on Twitter, I told you all that I was going to do something really special for you," she said. "I've been thinking about it for a while, I know it's late, I'm so sorry - it's not this video."
"But, one of the things that I thought about was that I love making people laugh, I love doing comedy. I'm a comedian at heart," the 26-year-old actress continued on. "I thought it would be really great if I could make my Twitter followers laugh, so I did a Funny or Die skit." She added, "I hope you guys find it funny."
More Ashley Tisdale News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season