Video: Ashley Tisdale Still Needs Her Pacifier at 25 in 'Toddlers and Tiaras' Spoof
Ashley Tisdale is giving a hilarious twist to "Toddlers & Tiaras". Teaming up with Funny or Die, the Sharpay Evans of "High School Musical" takes on the role of 25-year-old Makenzie, who hasn't changed a bit 22 years after she was featured in the reality series for TLC.
In the clip titled "Toddlers and Tiaras: Where Are They Now?", Makenzie still competes in child beauty pageants for girls aged 5 to 7, and is still dependent on her pacifier. Acting as her mother is former "The King of Queens" star Leah Remini, who proudly talks about Makenzie's achievement so far.
Before the release of the spoof video, Ashley has teased about it in a new video announcement on her official site. "When I hit 5 Million on Twitter, I told you all that I was going to do something really special for you," she said. "I've been thinking about it for a while, I know it's late, I'm so sorry - it's not this video."
"But, one of the things that I thought about was that I love making people laugh, I love doing comedy. I'm a comedian at heart," the 26-year-old actress continued on. "I thought it would be really great if I could make my Twitter followers laugh, so I did a Funny or Die skit." She added, "I hope you guys find it funny."
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting