Video: Ashley Tisdale Still Needs Her Pacifier at 25 in 'Toddlers and Tiaras' Spoof
Ashley Tisdale is giving a hilarious twist to "Toddlers & Tiaras". Teaming up with Funny or Die, the Sharpay Evans of "High School Musical" takes on the role of 25-year-old Makenzie, who hasn't changed a bit 22 years after she was featured in the reality series for TLC.
In the clip titled "Toddlers and Tiaras: Where Are They Now?", Makenzie still competes in child beauty pageants for girls aged 5 to 7, and is still dependent on her pacifier. Acting as her mother is former "The King of Queens" star Leah Remini, who proudly talks about Makenzie's achievement so far.
Before the release of the spoof video, Ashley has teased about it in a new video announcement on her official site. "When I hit 5 Million on Twitter, I told you all that I was going to do something really special for you," she said. "I've been thinking about it for a while, I know it's late, I'm so sorry - it's not this video."
"But, one of the things that I thought about was that I love making people laugh, I love doing comedy. I'm a comedian at heart," the 26-year-old actress continued on. "I thought it would be really great if I could make my Twitter followers laugh, so I did a Funny or Die skit." She added, "I hope you guys find it funny."
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up